Ready for the critical eye..please comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for the critical eye..please comment

I am about ready to begin marketing my stock picking subscription service. Everything is in place except for the sign up and payment pieces. Before going live, I would appreciate any critique. Thank you in advance.

www.growrichslowly.biz

Re: Ready for the critical eye..please comment

JackMarc,

Site looks clean simple to navigate. I noticed one thing that I found myself looking for and that was a Home Button to navigate back to your home page. I realize that your menu stays the same throughout your site but I felt stranded without it. Other than that, looks pretty goot to me.
    It can be a great day but it's your choice!

Rick
    P.S. Don't let the world pass you by, ride out ahead of it on a motorcycle!

http://www.deepsouthrides.com

Comment

Same as above, nice simple layout and not too daunting but by not having a home button somewhere in the menu could find people exiting your site early because they can't navigate round easily. Great start though.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

May sound silly, but I noticed a . after the word "privacy" on the home page.
        Super nice looking site.
        Debi
        DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Looks interesting

-Ditto on the "Home" button
          -Rather than using your domain for your page titles, consider key words to describe each page (and your domain).
          -This is for the USA, might want to have a contact phone, email and address if needed.
          -Consider a terms and conditions page.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyRick
            I noticed one thing that I found myself looking for and that was a Home Button to navigate back to your home page. I realize that your menu stays the same throughout your site but I felt stranded without it. .
            A neat little consideration:
            It is pretty commonplace to actually "link" the logo, header, or other 'identifying' visual to double as a link back to your "Home"/index page, and is another good SEO element to add to your page construct (SE's look for consistent 'interior' links that add to Perfect Page Construct).

Simply click once to highlight, and add the destination via the hyperlink tool.....using the BV browser pane "Copy" icon, you can precisely *******te exact positioning on subsequent pages by using the BV browser pane "Paste" icon.
            *Don't use the right-click Copy/Paste, but ONLY the Copy and Paste function available at the top toolbar of the BV browser pane!

Simple, effective, "visitor-friendly," and contributes to SEO!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I agree with making the header a link to the home page, but most visitors aren't privy to that little trick - so I also recommend that you have a home page link in your navigation where the majority will look for it :)

Nice, clean site - well done. But you need to do work for both people and search engines - starting with page titles is a good place.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Glad you approve!
                LOL

Just spreading tips and tricks that are not as obvious....thinking that "the basics" will be covered well enough......hopefully, will inspire further thinking, deeper planning......the "bigger picture"??
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Many many thanks for the reviews. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X