Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Design of Web Site

Hi,

Just re-designed my website and would appreciate any feedback.

http://www.virtual-footballmanager.com

Many thanks.

Re: New Design of Web Site

Nice consitent feel through out. The links i tried worked and the pages loaded at a good speed.

All in all a good website and well planned.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Pretty Nice Site.

"When you enter you team, you will be asked to fill in some personal details during the course of registration. Please be sure to fill in correctly your email address as and your official entry confirmation will be sent to the email provided. Your official entry confirmation email will be sent to you via email and this is the final confirmation that you entry has been accepted into the game."

Basically just grammer and duplication.

I would suggest:

When you enter your team to register, please be sure to correctly input your email address. Your official entry confirmation will be sent to the email provided and is the final confirmation that you have been accepted into the game.

I would go thru and check again. I noticed your entry form page also needs to be reviewed for duplication of sentences and grammer.

dee
      Digital Visual Memories
      Lasting Presentations
      MomsWeek

Comment

Very nice work! I agree with what Dee and Mook have said. The only other thing I would suggest is changing your page width to between 800 to 1000 pixels. This prevents sideways scrolling...
        Good job
        Naturally Yours,
        Dori
        www.earthelixirs.com
        www.earthelixirsinc.com
        www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
        www.virtualdesigndiva.com
        www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Hey Virtual

I like the look of your site but I would look at adding some more content because at the end of the day people are surfing the net looking for information.

You should look at justifying your text so that it looks slightly more professional as well.

But you have done a great job, I'm still learning myself and its always a work in progress.
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
          X