• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first website

I introduce my website.
    www.siamaffiliate.com

Re: my first website

Well I am sure the more experienced people will add more, but there is a lot going on with each page and I seem to get lost. Also the site needs to be centred, the writing on the banner on the home page needs changing as it is very hard to read. I can't seem to get back to the home page when I go on to another page. Also some of the links don't work, you need to check them. There is also a lot of adverts and grammer mistakes on the pages which tends to put people off. And each page seems to change and have a different number of menu buttons/links.

Your first site and well done, but it does need some work and the helpful people on here will help you no end, so do take any advice given.

Good Luck

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Re: my first website

I agree with Paul, there is way too much going on and the navigation needs work. You have a good basic site. Remember, you don't have to put everything on your home page... you can always add new pages.
      Definitely get someone to check your spelling and grammar.

Take a few days off away from your site and then come back to it. Ask yourself if you were the customer; Would you find everything easily? Is it too busy on the eyes? Does the navigation make sense and work? Are the banners moving too quickly to read? You get the idea...
      Naturally Yours,
      Dori
      www.earthelixirs.com
      www.earthelixirsinc.com
      www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
      www.virtualdesigndiva.com
      www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
      X