What do you think of the new look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think of the new look?

LOL - mistakes we don't want on the websites - but let's allow a few in here - cuz who wants to really be purrrrrfect?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
      LOL - mistakes we don't want on the websites - but let's allow a few in here - cuz who wants to really be purrrrrfect?
      Looks Great!

Comment

I mean I'm So New, to this Forum that I almost thought this was a military forum sorry about that one. Im sure about one thing this is a really cool forum peace!

Comment

Originally posted by karel
          Thanks Dori if you are talking about the anxiety site, I changed this also, glad you like it. My fault but I meant to put the firstwebcall url in and forgot........DOH!
          Ah ha! This site looks great too! One thing that jumped out at me on your Portfolio page the background and text don't go well together... it is very hard on the eyes. Other than that... Spot On!
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Ah ha! This site looks great too! One thing that jumped out at me on your Portfolio page the background and text don't go well together... it is very hard on the eyes. Other than that... Spot On!
            Thanks Dori, yes this was pointed out above and will be changed, it was a mistake by me and not done on purpose, I am very poorly at the moment and was going to do all the tweaking today, unfortunatly I have spent all my time in bed and will have to wait until I am back on my feet...Thanks for your comments though Dori(Smiler)
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
            X