• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: New Look For Beez World

Congrads on your promotion to Major General! Missed you here on the forum! ..
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Jeremy
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

I can't wait until your website is finished so we can publish your e-book :) .. and all your voda peers will buy one! haha
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• davidundalicia
        General

• Mar 2006

Stand in line Jeremy, I have already made a bid for that tome..............
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

Thanks Liz...that was a great suggestion and it was xactly what i was thinking of doing....great minds...lol...THanks Jeremy for the congrats and jsut so everyone knows...Jeremy and his company did the great tsk of tking on my projsct and finding the right images for all my poems and creating a book that is quite unique. And i've been quite picky so it was no esy task...lol. Thanks again Jeremy.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• davidundalicia
            General

• Mar 2006

Well done Jeremy.

Beez, I believe that I have seen that book in use before !! in "The Everlasting Story" or at least something quite similar.

I still like the concept though.....................
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• beegud2
              Major General

• Apr 2006

Hi David,

Do you mean the one on the website ....really...i found it on a site with free graphics...wish i remmebered where now...i forgot to write it down to givethem credit for it. As for the e-book...Jeremy and his crew helped me with the graphics as I suck at that...lol...and they have gone near and far to find the right images to go with each o my poems that I chose for this first effort. I hope when it is launched ...it will be a hit.

Thank you David and with all the great suggestions i've already received...i'm working to make it better.

And David I will be gettign in touch with you soon...I just want to be sure there is no conflict of placing my book with other sellers as Mobipocket has stipulations on so many things...lol...but if all is ok...then i'll send all necessary info to have it on your site.

Thanks again David....and everyone else....:)
              Beezz
              sigpic

Comment

• beegud2
                Major General

• Apr 2006

Hello ot there in vodaland...please do let me knwo your thoughts on the look and feel of my new website and any suggestions for things to add or remove are quite welcome....i'm a bit blurry eyed with looking at it myself. Oh and i'm working on all the suggestions already provided by Paul, David and Liz. So I'll be relaoding thsoe pages very soon.

Thanks everyone for you help!!!
                Beezz
                sigpic

Comment

• beegud2
                  Major General

• Apr 2006

Hi Beez! Nice to see you again. btw..i gave up on the im thing. To much for me to learn! lol. Also..your texas friends, never emailed me back? I guess they got things taken care of themselves? Anyway...

You website sure has changed a lot! I think it has a lot of potential, but without much content there yet, I did find it difficult to navigage. David is right in the Sharon has done something along the book line. look at the link to her site. http://www.theeverlastingstory.com/written-by-kids.html.
                  I really like the concept, but needs a bit of re-working. How about a table of contents? I'll check back as you progress!
                  Cindy
                  Cindy,

thanks for your comments on Chris's thread. I forgot that Sharon had used the book idea for her site with the story BUT the nice thing is that we are using them in differnt ways and so its all good. I checked Sharons pageand it sure is nice...i was originally going for a messy desk with book on it sor of look but them I decided to keep it simple.

I am working on making it more NAvigation friendly and will be putting one of my short stories on it bfore I launch it officially on Monday.

I really wish I knew flash and was a graphics person but for now this is what I've taught myself and it'll have to do until I get better...lol.

Oh and I haven't heard from the Texas folks either...so I guss they are alright.

Thanks for trying.
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hello Beez

I think you have a bit of work before you launch this ...

Only a suggestion here ... but you seem to have a lot of pages on your site, that really don't suit the look of a "book for a background", only my opinion, right ...

I see your poetry as pages in a book, that would be nice touch, but only your poetry ...

But I see the rest of your content on your site, being on what I might call regular style web pages ... I have some thoughts if you want to talk about it ... it's up to you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• beegud2
                      Major General

• Apr 2006

Hi LE,

Thanks for the comments and I woudl love to hear what ideas you have. I origianlly was gonna go with a writers desk but as i said earlier...my gaphic attempts left me a little flustered so i wen t for the simple book idea. Just to be clear though...I am not using the book solely asa way to present my work but as a tool to fill pages with info for other writers. I am using it simply as a background tht is a bit more ineresting than the plain background I had before. I probably could make the writing a bit smaller and i'm gonna change the font and am adding a nicetabbed side navigation for easier navigation.

But I truly welcome all ideas and I know you have a good deal of graphic experience so I look forward to your suggestions.

Having some BV problems and have not laoded the corrected pages but wil ldo so as soon as i cna get it to open. Shut down on me for some reason...hmmm...maybe it didn't like the new website either...lol.
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                        Hi LE,

Thanks for the comments and I woudl love to hear what ideas you have. I origianlly was gonna go with a writers desk but as i said earlier...my gaphic attempts left me a little flustered so i wen t for the simple book idea. Just to be clear though...I am not using the book solely asa way to present my work but as a tool to fill pages with info for other writers. I am using it simply as a background tht is a bit more ineresting than the plain background I had before. I probably could make the writing a bit smaller and i'm gonna change the font and am adding a nicetabbed side navigation for easier navigation.

But I truly welcome all ideas and I know you have a good deal of graphic experience so I look forward to your suggestions.

Having some BV problems and have not laoded the corrected pages but wil ldo so as soon as i cna get it to open. Shut down on me for some reason...hmmm...maybe it didn't like the new website either...lol.
                        I think the book is a great tool for your work and others ... it will be very nice ... cool, that is what I like to see .....

Okay Beezy, then I am gonna work on you, lol ... if u don't mind and I'll get your email from CL and email you, or contact you via your site ...

lol to the blue voda ... seems all things can get finicky at times, lol ...
                        Okay, I'll get to it, and don't be surprised if it's tonight and you have it within a few .... so stay tuned ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• beegud2
                          Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                          I think the book is a great tool for your work and others ... it will be very nice ... cool, that is what I like to see .....

Okay Beezy, then I am gonna work on you, lol ... if u don't mind and I'll get your email from CL and email you, or contact you via your site ...

lol to the blue voda ... seems all things can get finicky at times, lol ...
                          Okay, I'll get to it, and don't be surprised if it's tonight and you have it within a few .... so stay tuned ....
                          Aww...LE...no wonder yo second in command...here have some cookies while you work and If you have MSN...i still have your messenger and we can chat and see what we can do to make it better. Thank you sooo much....I think i'm gonna cry ...its soo nice...waaaa....lol...really it makes my heart jsut happy to have so many helpful people here.

Ok..enough gushing...i'm up late working so jsut IM me or if you turn on your messenger..i'll IM you. THanks again. :)
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

Comment

• bill2006
                            Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Hi Beez, welcome back !!!
                            Bill
                            www.blueearthtea.com
                            www.ftaaconsulting.com
                            www.iaval.com
                            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Beez you have mail ... tks for those cookies, they are gone already, any more??? lol ...

I have messenger open as well, but I don't have you on my list ... so check your mail ... okay ... I sent via your contact form ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• beegud2
                                Major General

• Apr 2006

BILL ..oh how niceto see you....and I love the old you...with cigar. Good to be back.
                                Beezz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X