Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Look For Beez World

Originally posted by beegud2
    Sure...who's got the cookies....lol....nahhh that wouldn't work cause i'll eat al lthe cookies...rofl.
    I swear I took only 3, and there were a lot more left!

I like the "book" aspect.....too bad the pages do not actually "turn" as would a photo album thingy. I have been looking for just such a 'template' to use for "brochures" online which could then be downloaded (in a PDF format, mimicing the online version?).

I am still at Sans Souci if you have the gumption to ring me up, you know...leaving Monday after a week of acki for breakfast and all the Ting I can drink on the beach! LOL

Looking forward to your site being refined a bit (loaded fully), as I think it demonstrates the evolution of your writing talents and should thus serve you well!

Am also very interested on how you decided to list your eBook with Amazon (and accomplished that) rather than solely from your site? Exposure???

Good to see you buzzing the halls again, Kiddo!
    (Next time, pick up more cookies!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

There is a script where you can have a book on a page and have the pages turn. Saw it just a week or so ago - but don't remember where.

However, Beez, in your case, on the book pages, can I suggest you have the page fade in using the "wipe left" - I think that's the one that would give the closest impression of a page turning - and will match those book pages better than now. Of course, it doesn't work on all browswers, but does in IE and that's the browswer most still use.

Vasili,
      I'm not Beez, but anyone can have their book on Amazon - you simply sign up to sell a product on Amazon- and when it sells, they collect and take their portion and send the rest to the seller.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
        I swear I took only 3, and there were a lot more left!

I like the "book" aspect.....too bad the pages do not actually "turn" as would a photo album thingy. I have been looking for just such a 'template' to use for "brochures" online which could then be downloaded (in a PDF format, mimicing the online version?).

I am still at Sans Souci if you have the gumption to ring me up, you know...leaving Monday after a week of acki for breakfast and all the Ting I can drink on the beach! LOL

Looking forward to your site being refined a bit (loaded fully), as I think it demonstrates the evolution of your writing talents and should thus serve you well!

Am also very interested on how you decided to list your eBook with Amazon (and accomplished that) rather than solely from your site? Exposure???

Good to see you buzzing the halls again, Kiddo!
        (Next time, pick up more cookies!)

Sure you only took a 3...uh huh...lol...anyhoo good thing i brought another couple sacks of cookies for everyone...so dig in....lol

Thanks Beth for the suggestions and the link. I have after the reviews decided to redo the site and with Lady eyes' help. umm actually she's doign the site and thank god cause this lets me get back to doing what I love and that is WRITING. I'm hoping you will all look at it again and tell me what you think. I decided that my lil bee guy had to be back on the site as everyone seemed to like him and given it a more vibrant colourful look. Hope you all like it.

Vasili as Beth said...just about anyone can sign up for Amazon...their Mobipocket.com section is the one that now sells their e-books and here is the link. Mobipocket After doing alot of research I decided this was the best option for me as they represent a large number of e-book sellers worldwide and it means as you said more exposure for me. Also not all top e-book sellers take on self publishers like me unless they coem through a company or sort of holding house like amazon. Another factor why i chose this route. They do take 50% of the cut though so it is a personal decision for all.

PS - General..I called..you're out sunning I guess and drinking more TING...lol. I'll try again....hehehe
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh and Vasili check out this great program i found ..it sounds like what you might be needing for your brochures. Its also great for e-books and websites with book like needs...i discovered ita little too late bu

Desk Top Author
          Beezz
          sigpic

Comment

Oh and Vasili check this program out..it might be what you are needing to do your brochures. Desk Top Author This is something that might interest people who want to create e-books or brochures for their websites and for other things. I discovered it a bit late but may use it later.
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Luv......the links are indeed helpful.

It was a joy to speak with you the other day! I suppose it is rather rare nowadays for VH'ers to actually hear one another, and had we the chance to actually kick back together on the terrace, I am sure we would have bragging rights for many a moon, eh? Definitely next trip....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi there
                I enjoyes the site but as the other comments have said it was difficult to navigate. plus on the links at the side of the book image there were spaces where there should not be spaces. looked a bit messy and I prefered your old one. But I am sure that you will reinvent it and come up with something fab!! good luck
                james

Comment

Working...
                X