Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Review My Store--I Think I'm Ready

Hi Ted..

Not much I can add, as Ive sorta HELPED u on the way. In the shopping cart module, display is where you change where the search bar appears and how many products on a category page display. If you cant find it, you know how to reach me :)

Congrats on moving off SOL! You will find the stress level decreased 99% and your site up 99% as well as happier customers!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ted,
      Karen and I are arguing about this :) - as her store is the same way - told her she needs to do the same - so hopefully she'll figure out what to do -

Yes, I discovered you can navigate from the right bar - BUT I think you'll lose sales from people like me who use your actual navigation bar to navigate and can't search or find the cart again. And I also, in looking now, really prefer the page layout that you have displayed from the navigation bar better than what Soho does from the right bar.

If you guys can figure a way around this and put the view cart and search on all pages, you might be able to do away with that right bar :)
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Karen,

Yes you have been a wonderful help along the way. I already knew that the product display was in the cart module as I have it set at six, but may increase it until there is a way to put the search on all the pages for the shopping cart.

The stress went away so fast from moving away from SOL that I wilted and was not able to recover for several hours. (just kidding) I am looking for a long relationship with VodaHost.
        Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Hi Beth,

I didn't want anyone to argue about this, but if you and Karen are I suppose there couldn't be two better people to do that. You both are whizzes at this. I am a person that takes time to learn. I am going to actively look for a solution as I agree with you that the cart search should be on all pages.

Inspiration is what drives things to get done along with a great big dose of enthusiasm.

Thanks
          Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Originally posted by ace5548
            Hi Nite Producer,

Thanks for the nice comment. I am trying, although I don't know what "very defending" would mean.
            I'm just giving an input with a small joke bcuz you have a product for self defence, security stuff ...
            The Producer

Comment

Hi Nite Producer,

I get it now. I really hadn't thought of it that way.
              Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
              X