• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoover
    Private

• Mar 2007

Does it load quickly enough

My business website is up and running. Please check it and give any critiques. I mainly need to know if the flash intro loads quickly on other computers. Let me know.

www.fitnesstogetherhoover.com

Thank you
  • RicardoFL
    Corporal

• Nov 2006

Re: Does it load quickly enough

Hi Hoover,

I have a 12 Mbits conection and it took about a 2 seconds to load ur flash intro. To pass it to the page itself it took a litle more time with some strange things appearing.

Just an advice, dont use so many diferent fonts and with so many sizes too, besides that, and with some adjustments to the left menu that isnt allways in the exact same spot it look fine to me.

Hope u dont get me wrong about the suggestions.

Ricardo

(sorry about my poor english)

Comment

• SChajin
      Major General

• Jan 2006

For me it loaded quickly, I'm on DSL.......Good Job
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

• AmaDee
        Colonel

• Jun 2006

nice intro. I'm with Ricardo on his comments about the other index2 page loading "with some strange things appearing". I don't think it Ricardo's connection, because i too have DSL.

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

Hoover: You flash loaded very quickly for me. The transition from the flash to enter the site was fine to at about 5 secs. Nice site and great information. I only browsed briefly, but what really stuck out to me, was that your header info on every page, took up a big chunk of the page and it was somewhat of a pain to have to scroll down on every page to see the content for that page. Also, great articles, but I personally don't care for scrolling frames within scrolling windows. Have you thought about putting your articles up as a pdf file? Just a suggestion! I'll be coming back to review more, but overall, I think you have done a great job!
          Cindy
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Hi, Flash loaded ok (about 5secs on a 1.5meg connection) Its got some info to load, so it will take a bit of time. The flash seems fine, but the FT logo is very fuzzy in the flash. It’s almost like the tags on the side of an image have been used to make it smaller & made it into a bad image. Personally I skip any flash intros.

Ditto with the page headers.

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X