New Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site

well here it is for better or worse....only thing i need to figure out is creating email links, and adding a forum....sorry if it offends some

http://www.kdcallsonline.com

Re: New Site

Hi There,

On your calls page you have overlapping on the top and you might want to change your nav buttons from BV to another kind. Good Job
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Yes good job, you might want to center your pages, by ticking center in browser under your page properties and while you are there, you could add titles to your pages, as it is now, they are untitled. Add a title relevant to your pages, this is what it will be saved as if someone adds you to their favorites ...

Nice work, nice colors.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Listen to the ladies, looks like they said it all. It looks like it'll be a very nice site.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Diddo, choco. Good job...keep at it. I see a lot of potential. Oh, and the crafts are really beautiful.

Comment

So....where is the "About Us" (which should state all the legal-beagle stuff along with any info you deem appropriate to build credibility) or "Contact Us"/"Order Request" Page (which should have an Email Form to utilize for Contact as well as "ordering")?

Simply placing an email address on your page is not recommended for two reasons:
            1. It exposes your email address to bots, spammers, scammers, and other unwanted activities unnecessarily;
            2. It assumes (forces) visitors to use or have defaulted Outlook or Express as their email utility......which less than 37% of all online visitors have elected to do so. This means you are alienating over 60% of all potential customers, which is not a "conversion" number usually acceptable anywhere in the business world....and most eMail Commerce setups are ineffective by design (visitors/prospective buyers prefer not endure any belabored transactional processes, which telegraph potential unreliability or unprofessionalism).

Otherwise, I think you have a winner!

PS: Consider writing a compliant "Privacy Policy" (since you invite email contact, according to the Patriot Act and the Uniform Email and Internet Anti-Spam Act), and be sure your use of any logo or trademarks is allowed and/or approved > try to avoid potential problems down the line by taking the steps in the beginning!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

From the design aspect... great job! Love the dogs... the ducks would be prettier still quacking! LOL I agree with what the others said above... keep up the good work
              Naturally Yours,
              Dori
              www.earthelixirs.com
              www.earthelixirsinc.com
              www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
              www.virtualdesigndiva.com
              www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

hi all!!! can someone please tell me what is going on???

Comment

Working...
                X