New Cabin Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Cabin Site

Hmmmm, I think I have some revising to do on my meta tags....

http://www.widexl.com/remote/search-...-analyzer.html
    saustin
    Hatfield, WI Rental Cabins
    www.trailsend-cabins.com

Comment

Nice site.
      -Your font is not a usual one so most computers will not have it. Best to use your first option and create a *.jpeg or *.gif image.
      -Yes, VH will do it once. You have to request it.
      -Bethers is so much betetr with MetaTags, but it seems that you repeat "cabin" and "Hatfield" too many times. Delete most of the repeated words.

Good luck
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Really? I thought repeating the words was a good thing? I just added Hatfield and Cabin to all the pages last night....now I'm really confused!
        saustin
        www.trailsend-cabins.com

Comment

Originally posted by saustin
          About the sitemap, are you saying that VodaHost automatically does this for everyone? I will have to check into the links you provided me for this also.
          No, you have to create and install the sitemap yourself, using the links and tools mentioned. The ROR and bot.txt elements are separate and compliment your site map.

When you site is really "finished" and you are ready to make your splash, VH will submit it to the SE's one time for free. For another great feature to keep abreast of your developing SEO, consider the VodaHits program, where for less than $50/yr you can actually participate in optimizing your site with monthly submissions, reccommended tweaks, etc.
          Really worth the few dollars, and it's the only such paid SEO program out there that you are an important part of the process itself, which is another wonderful learning expereince......all from your Trusted Provider, VodaHost!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys! I had VH submit my domain to the search engines yesterday and now it is literally the top on every search! I'm super excited about that!
            saustin
            www.trailsend-cabins.com

Comment

Working...
            X