New Design Please Critique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Design Please Critique

Thanks everyone for your support and help.

Comment

All of the above and just a little bit more. i take it this your first site, and getting used to all the things you can do with the Bluevoda web building tool can take some time as i am sure you a have found out, the basics are a good way to start then going on from there. the use of drop downs and a single button though effective can look out of place and wrong , attention to small errors or over looks now can save time in the long run, ie, naming pages, checking the email address is the same as site address, and so on. Now what you want to is step back have a look at other members sites that are set up to sell items/goods etc, you will see that a lot of them are polished, look at the way things happen when clicking links/buttons, image layout or effects, the way there index page pulls visitors in, layouts, continuity between page layouts,

I guarantee with in six months your site will have gone through numerous up dates, reshuffles, and at some point you will totally redo the hole site,
      and i challenge anyone to say that they have not done that last one.
      All said and done you done well so far, adjust the small errors/over looks ie: hight, width, email, page names and go on from there.

Good luck.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X