Please comment my web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please comment my web

hey there, looking good. looks clean and professional. The only bit i'm not too keen on is, as david said, the long domain name. It's not a catchy one that people will remember and if they do they've got to remember how to spell it and where to add the dashes. You'd be better off getting a new one and shortening it. To save wasting your current domain you could point it to the new one.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hi Mook25,
      I actually have another which yesterday I made it as the exact copy of this one, but the name is www.mediterraneotanzania.com.
      I need the other long domainame because has in it all the keywords which customers are using to search for an hotel in Tanzania.
      Thanks
      P.S. Any idea how to publish on ftp program David's form?

Comment

Hi there,
        There is some really elegant design work here. Your pages are clean, visually very appealing and impart information is a direct and simple way, and no scrolling which is fantastic (well not on my screen although looking at your page source it does look as if your page width is 900px which is a shame: 780 would have been better). With some niggles ironed out, as mentioned by others, this is high class. My niggles:1) do not date your images in your gallery page. The photos are not date dependant and may impart a feeling that the site is not often revised. 2) Your entrance to the site page: there really is too much going on. People just need to click on the appropriate language and move on. I suggest you keep it to a few good static colour images without the black and white to colour business. Remember; just because you can do it does not mean you should (remember all the indiscriminate use of flash a few years ago. 3)Some of your pages are not properly centered in the browser window. 4) It would be nice to have a page about yourself and the history of the hotel etc. Whether or not it a family run business and so on. Sell yourselves as well as the location.
        This is all meant to be constructive and I hope you take it as so. You never know, if the hotel falls on hard times you may have a second career as a web designer!
        Regards, James.
        http://www.jamesbartondesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by alas
          Hi Mook25,
          I actually have another which yesterday I made it as the exact copy of this one, but the name is www.mediterraneotanzania.com.
          I need the other long domainame because has in it all the keywords which customers are using to search for an hotel in Tanzania.
          Thanks
          P.S. Any idea how to publish on ftp program David's form?
          Alas, you dont PUBLISH the processing.php file
          you should use the BV FTP program as outlined in the instructions.

for help with the ftp program, have a look at the vodahost FTP video tutorial, and everything will be a lot clearer.......

If you still have problems, email me at the address within the instructions....
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Ok David ,
            Thank you again
            Alas

Comment

Hi Alas,

I'm ready whenever you are. Do you want me to just pluck it off your site?
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

i am agreeing with all the above. it looks very good. and not to sound like i am copying anyone(lol) yea i wish i was there.
                great job.

brandin

Comment

Hi Sharon, I have put your web link on my index page.
                  Check it out if you like it, and let me know.
                  Saluti
                  Alas

Comment

Hi Alas, please send me your logo so I can place you in Hot Getaways.

siti@bellsouth.net
                    Sharon Chajin

Comment

My friend that is great but you might want to start a links page, I love it but I shouldn't be on your front page....Also when you set up the link..set it up so it comes up as a separate page by using the blank link. You don't want them to completely leave your site....OK?
                      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Sharon,
                        I had followed your suggestions.
                        I have a link page now : http://www.tanzania-zanzibar-dar-es-...nia-links.html
                        Here I placed your web link.
                        If you like to link my site, can you link this other one ?
                        It is the exact copy of the above one, but I do not have the link page ( I had no enough time)
                        www.mediterraneotanzania.com
                        Thank you
                        Ciao
                        Alas

Comment

Hi Sharon how can I send you my logo?
                          Which email can I use?
                          Alas

Comment

You may wish to review your textual Content to be sure you have added the extra "space" after your last typed character in every textbox, which will prevent your last line of text presenting as if set at 1.5 line spacing.

(ex. "...if the last line has text composed properly, add the space!_" seen in red for illustrative purposes -- of course, it will be 'invisible')

Very visually attractive site.
                            Very fine use of the constructs, and the minute refinements of spacing and alignments are trivial compared to the efforts you've made to properly plan and compose a richly designed site.
                            It is now time you re-apply your focus on advancing preparations for Search Engine compliance to attain the results you deserve.
                            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you very much Vasili, I will follow your advise, I am trying to understand the whole search engine thinking, there is a lot to learn, also soo many different ideas of how to get a high ranking.
                              Any suggestions?
                              Saluti a te Generalissimo
                              Alas

Comment

Well I got one also on "TOMATO POLITICS" see my homepage.

Comment

Working...
                                X