• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen Ringrose
    First Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Re: Finally finished & out there Need to know allis well & working

Hi Bethers
    Some great pointers there thanks and as you will see have changed alot again ! I have changed the marquee's as it shouts out that i am not established and may put some folk off i guess ! I have moved the BV banner too to dif page.
    Thanks again for your help
    :)
    Regards
    Karen
    www.urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

Comment

• Karen Ringrose
      First Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Hey Dreamlady
      Great comments thanks and thanks for taking time out to have a look for me. I have rectified the net weddings banner.
      Thanks again
      :)
      Regards
      Karen

Comment

• Karen Ringrose
        First Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Hey Rick,
        Thanks
        Enjoy your ride - nice machine !!!
        I thought i had finished til i popped back on here and read more
        Aaaaaarghhhhhhhhh !!!!!! LOL
        at least ime getting sleep now LOL
        Spk soon
        take it easy
        Karen

Comment

• Karen Ringrose
          First Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Hey Choco
          Hmm - yea those models on the template its on the list honest its finding a way around as i need larger pages for some of my stationery items ! Thanks for taking time out to have a l@@k
          will sort this soon !
          Regards
          Karen

Comment

• Bethers
            Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Karen,
            I like it much better with just one scrolling marquee on the page! And with the text to your address bigger, the italics works good, also.

Your hard work is really showing off.

On at least one page I noticed a copyright - it says 2006 - you need to update it to 2007 or 2006-2007.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

• webb and romic
              Sergeant Major

• Jan 2007

Hi there
              Love your site very well put together. The only think that I would suggest is that you have better quality images as I do not really get a great idea of how pretty your work is. I know this is a royal pain in the a** but it is worth it. I spent most of my time re sizing and cropping pictures so that they looked professional and clear. After all that is what you are selling. There are some great ways to resize and opt pics here is a link

i use this one alot.
              as you can see what the image will look like prior to saving and it gives you alot of resized images to choose from.
              sometimes I think it is better to have less information than too much as it begins to look messy. Not that your site is messy but keep it a little more simple after all when you are planning a wedding it would be really nice to see a site that calms you rather than having overload and confusing your already overloaded mind.
              good luck with everything
              maybe you would like to add my new site I am selling crystal jewellery for weddings !!!!!
              take care and good luck
              james

Comment

• Karen Ringrose
                First Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Hi James
                Sorry been away from the forum for quite a while and have only just found this from you. Not sure when you visited the site, but i have run all the pics through pi rezixer last week, so most of them have been through although not all !
                Thanks for your feedback thats awesome, i am currently doin a bit of research to see some ways of making some changes ie all the write ups and i am noticing that mine is alot different to others which is my aim but having said that i do not want to put people off ..!
                Yea, cool gladly swap links with you let me have the info for it, just what i am looking at next to add to the site too bridal jewellery ! Do you sell the crystals themselves ? as thats another thing i am after a supplier?
                Ok James, hope to speak soon
                take it easy
                Regards
                Karen :)

Comment

Working...
                X