Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo Video

Hi folks
    I'm playing around with a promo video for these Log HouseBoats and was wondering what you think? This is my first attempt at a video so be nice. The web site at the end is ficticious so don't try that link. I'm not sure if I should add text inbetween slides or just let them speak for themselves. Opinions needed please. Thanks kenb

Re: Promo Video

Sorry here's the link. Harbor

Comment

Hi Kenb,

I looked at the intro. The houseboat turns kind of slow. One and one-half times may be too much, although I understand it has to in order to get it back into position for the remainder of the video.

Looks like it will be a nice presentation when you complete it. Great job for your first time.
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Hi there
        I reduced the rotation to a full 360 for that sequence. If I try to speed up the frames of the rotation, it looks blurred so I will have to live with the rotation speed. I think if anyones interested, 40 sec shouldnt be too long to see the whole houseboat complete.
        I also added a step annimation at the end to have it appear as if the houseboat is returning from a day on the lake.
        Any more oppinions would be helpfull. Thanks kenb

Comment

It looked fine to me and kept my interest. Living in the U.K I have never seen one of these houseboats before.

Good Job

Paul
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

I have only seen some in Ireland and they were permanantly moored. Floating homes are very popular in Denmark, Seattle, Florida, B.C. and Northern Ontario. This really is a first as far as motor packages go. Best thing "NO PROPERTY TAX". Thanks kenb

Comment

So you could go to sleep in one town and end up waking up in another lol.
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Yup
                If you don't get along with your neighbors just pull up anchor and go...

Comment

Hi, I think your getting there. I saw your first one too..I'm in Florida
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Oh yeah, I visited a large community of Floating Homes, duplexes, and fourplexes in Marathon Key a few years back and they were just beautifull. They were set up as time shares and catered mainly to trophy fishermen.

Comment

I was impressed and loved the scenery and music
                      Best Regards,
                      Alex
                      Surveillance Systems
                      Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                      Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Thanks for the nice coments, I'm kinda hoping to not have to write anything on the timeline cause I could be there forever trying to think of something to say about every shot. Not really a talent of mine. I think the music takes care of that for me.

Comment

No need to create another thread, Ken!
                          Things are polishing up quite nicely since you first brought it up a week ago!

You have made some dramatic improvements, and I can only imagine what the final version will reveal!

and on we go....in this thread, right? LOL
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sooory, I think I put it up at around 4:30AM and completly forgot about the previous thread. My Bad. Thanks for checking it out for me though. I'm just registering a new domain name now so I hope to have everything ready in a week or so.

Comment

No real biggie...(the Rules, yes, but..)..it is just so much more helpful to all if we can better see the evolutions sites go through, and the various solutions that help to frame up an understanding of "process"......keeping it all within one thread is not only easier to "check in" to find everything, but may also become a "source thread" if all the contributions illustrate a particular concept, right?

Like your expansion of visual arts (the houseboat tweaks) and how the focus has moved into video and dynamic visuals... (this is actually the buzzword in the internet world, similar to "cross-channel marketing" was just 2 years ago.....predictions are that websites that do not have dynamic visuals will flounder, as visitors become more blase with the familiarity of YouTube and other influences. It is another view of how 'gimmicks' are not just extras anymore but essentials.

Too much info? Maybe it explains more of a perspective that is emerging in VodaLand also, and is one to watch!
                              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                              X