My new site. PLease check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new site. PLease check it out

Long time no see everyone. I have nearly finished the first scheduled version of my new site http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

please give me feedback
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Re: My new site. PLease check it out

Just glanced this time - you spell your own name wrong in the first sentence! So, I think, seeing that - you need to go through it all with a spell checker :)

Also your pages are "jumping" - you need to go make sure they all are positioned in the same place on the BV screen - should be flush left to center properly on the page.

Overall the site has a great feel and you've done a good job.

You also need to work on page titles - condense them to really use the keyword phrases that people will use to search - I doubt most people search starting ever with the word "the". Do some homework here to find what they ARE using to search - and make sure each pages title reflects those words for THAT page (feel free to click on and read the ebook in my signature - SEO The Basics).

Good going!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Your site is lovely. The pic in the header caught my attention and made me want to see more. Also liked the history of Cyprus page. I'm unable to comment on the tech aspects as I am a beginner. Looks very nice.
      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Like the overall concept easy to navigate, don't like the google ad on the front page, it looks like ithas fallen on there by accident, you might want to consider placing it better, maybe at the bottom. Also you are missing a big market in your page description, you never mention holiday rentals or villa rentals and this is a very active market so the search engines won't pick this up...may want to re look at this in the page description.

Kind regards

www.the-chill-zone.com
        www.costarock.biz
        www.costa-localbiz.com
        Spanish Senora

Comment

Looks good to me, just take care of what the above had to say.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
          X