X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Site - I Love what you can do with Bluevoda

Originally posted by vodafreak
    I know,

But there is a flash template for sale on the website (NI Technology or somethin). for 20 Pounds. thats REALLY good, did you design that one?
    No, but i have friends who design for me sometimes, i've got loads more just not uploaded them yet. If you want to talk about my sites further we should really go to the chitchat thread as this is really taking over the original post which is not fair on Peanutbuttercups.
    Thanks for your comments though.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Looks good to me
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Wow! You have created and beautiful and professional site. The only difficult task I found, was how to order? It took me a little while to figure out that I had to go down to the bottom of the page and click on a phone type in order to see the pricing and place an order. I'm not sure what to suggest to you to make this a little clearer for people like me...but just thought I would share that at first I thought it was an info only site, but then I saw secure shopping? It just took me a little bit to figure out how to shop! Other than that....GREAT JOB!

P.S. In looking at your other sites.....let me just say..you have a natural talent for webbuilding!! Some of the best I've seen!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
          No, but i have friends who design for me sometimes, i've got loads more just not uploaded them yet. If you want to talk about my sites further we should really go to the chitchat thread as this is really taking over the original post which is not fair on Peanutbuttercups.
          Thanks for your comments though.
          Oh sorry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vodafreak
            Thanks mook!!

where can I get the language packs, do u know?
            Hi,
            it's really easy, just go to Google Translate, type in your site and choose which language you want it to change to, then copy the address bar at the top and paste it into the url address on your page or box like I used.
            Hope that was clear.
            www.eft-emotionalfreedomtechnique.com
            www.thespyshop.ws
            www.globalspystore.com

Comment

Thanks a bunch,

Im sorry I wasted your thread!!

PS GREAT site, really!

Comment

penutbuttercups, maybe you could post how you did the translation of your page into the hints and tips section of this forum for other people as i think there could be other people out there trying to do the same and it could be a great resource.
                Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

go to http://translate.google.com/translate_t
                  Thats how he did it. However, the translations are not always accurate. It's great if your translation works for you, but I'd say that the translations that I've seen lose their meaning and confuse people.
                  It can either work for ya, or hurt ya.
                  Best Regards,
                  Alex
                  Surveillance Systems
                  Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                  Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                    Wow! You have created and beautiful and professional site. The only difficult task I found, was how to order? It took me a little while to figure out that I had to go down to the bottom of the page and click on a phone type in order to see the pricing and place an order. I'm not sure what to suggest to you to make this a little clearer for people like me...but just thought I would share that at first I thought it was an info only site, but then I saw secure shopping? It just took me a little bit to figure out how to shop! Other than that....GREAT JOB!

P.S. In looking at your other sites.....let me just say..you have a natural talent for webbuilding!! Some of the best I've seen!
                    Hi Dream Lady,
                    thanks for your comments about finding it difficult to order, i've made some changes in regards to what you said. It's great to have a second opinion.
                    Thanks again
                    Rebecca
                    www.eft-emotionalfreedomtechnique.com
                    www.thespyshop.ws
                    www.globalspystore.com

Comment

Nice work!! Tech stuf always intruges me and your site is well done!!!
                      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                      X