Done , alçost what I ever
    whanted for a web site,
    still missing some small changes
    That I hope I can edit easely
    with this amazing Web site builder..

Tell me guys?

Clik on my Signature!

Re: This is Mine & Yours !

Looks good but the page did take a while to load on my pc. Yu should think about optimising the pictures. Try using voda's pix resizer. Also the main content seemed to be pushed to the left so i would try centering it or pulling to the left. Other than that good content and reckon could be a good site, just a few tweaks needed
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
      Looks good but the page did take a while to load on my pc. Yu should think about optimising the pictures. Try using voda's pix resizer. Also the main content seemed to be pushed to the left so i would try centering it or pulling to the left. Other than that good content and reckon could be a good site, just a few tweaks needed

Thats strange cause on my broser it is centerd ,
      the loading yes can be a wile, but resizing the image
      in what, size or pic quality???

Comment

Sorry about the repost
        just centerd the page, at least
        tryed, cause its rother dificult
        when the site comed allways
        centerd in my PC, but used the guides
        and fixed it I guess, also don't
        understand how it got so withe
        in the first place...

As for the loading in my PC runs smouth mate,
        but I can use the info to the
        Voda pix that you've talled me on the above
        post...

Thanks

Comment

looks cool I like the wall paper loaded pretty fast too

Comment

http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com/Index.html

Hi

It’s always nice to post the link as a clickable right here in the forum, it helps everyone to get to your site quicker.

On that note, your link to your site should really just read

http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com

(You can remove the index.html) from the link here and from your page …

that page simply needs to be called index, saved as index, published as index
            you will then just see your url without the addition of the extras (just looks better too)

You can optimize your pictures using pix resizer available here
            Or one that I often use, because it will give you several options to pick from showing you the savings in each one can be found here.

Some of your images are 1200’ wide. The recommended page width for a website, is ‘800 wide, so with images being larger in size than that, you have exceeded the recommended page width. The reason this is recommended is, internet viewers are all viewing in different screen resolutions. So the ‘800 width takes care of everyone. You will need to resize your images to the '800 width as well.

Your background fills in around the sides of your webpage, equal on both, if you tick center in browser on your page properties.

I notice on your Welcome … you have it spelled Wellcome … you might consider fixing that …

Your graphics and images are really cool looking. However, using all images really hurts with the search engines. You might consider adding some text on your page, relevant to the topics. You can read more about it in Beth's seo guide found here

Perhaps you could add as text, the information contained in the welcome as opposed to it being part of the image ….

Oh one other thing for now, if that is your picture in the welcome, woo hoo, (that’s a whistle) nice!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i'm personally still getting the option to scroll right as your website appears to be over the 800 standard. What size screen have you got?

You need to think about the people with lower spec than yourself.
              Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
              FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Just move everything to the left and recenter...
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
                  i'm personally still getting the option to scroll right as your website appears to be over the 800 standard. What size screen have you got?

You need to think about the people with lower spec than yourself.
                  My Monitor max resolution is 1280x1024 and I have centerd the all page...
                  as for resizing to 800 etcs..etcs...I will do that once and for all...hehehe!
                  As for the pics, its a graphic site, so its suposed to have related graphics on the main page, Its my work, so It got to be there, maybe after resing to the normal page site will get better...

As for the wellcome...ooppss...
                  And yep, the guy in the foto its me..
                  thanks for the feedback everyone...
                  I will post again with the resizing and tweakings made...

Comment

Hi there everyone,
                    I've been studying a diferent way of aproach the Images
                    on my web site, and I've noticed that the first thing that
                    loads up are in fact the back ground borders that I've
                    made using the Voda Site Builder, so also tested it without
                    the Borders and actualy it loads a lot faster, another thing
                    is related to the page recomended resolution, I just can't
                    change it , since its a graphic Show and download site
                    If I get it under the 1200 it will lose impact and also you have
                    to realise that I'm not selling any goodys here guys...LOL

The site's content its totaly free, and its related to graphics
                    so this turns on the kind of People that go's thru there,
                    However I will optimise a lot by taking some stuf and change it a litlle..

This is a great place, a recon that you guys have a good costumer service
                    but also recon that You mainely thing that everyone that by's your
                    services is selling something and are trying to load the site with
                    visiters and possible product consumers....No Ladys and Gents, thats defenetly not my case...

But never the less I recon you're right in some off the pin pointed isues
                    over the loading and stuff loading time...

As for taking the Index.Html. from my net adress, I could learn that how to!!!??

Don't have the idea in how to do it!!!Advise and guide lines would be apreciated!!!

Thanks people
                    doing a great Job..

JCWolf

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                      http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com/Index.html

Hi

It’s always nice to post the link as a clickable right here in the forum, it helps everyone to get to your site quicker.

On that note, your link to your site should really just read

http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com

(You can remove the index.html) from the link here and from your page …

that page simply needs to be called index, saved as index, published as index
                      you will then just see your url without the addition of the extras (just looks better too)
                      You can optimize your pictures using pix resizer available here
                      Or one that I often use, because it will give you several options to pick from showing you the savings in each one can be found here.

Some of your images are 1200’ wide. The recommended page width for a website, is ‘800 wide, so with images being larger in size than that, you have exceeded the recommended page width. The reason this is recommended is, internet viewers are all viewing in different screen resolutions. So the ‘800 width takes care of everyone. You will need to resize your images to the '800 width as well.

Your background fills in around the sides of your webpage, equal on both, if you tick center in browser on your page properties.

I notice on your Welcome … you have it spelled Wellcome … you might consider fixing that …

Your graphics and images are really cool looking. However, using all images really hurts with the search engines. You might consider adding some text on your page, relevant to the topics. You can read more about it in Beth's seo guide found here

Perhaps you could add as text, the information contained in the welcome as opposed to it being part of the image ….

Oh one other thing for now, if that is your picture in the welcome, woo hoo, (that’s a whistle) nice!!

Sorry about the doblw post...

But can you explain for me exactely how do I edit my sites name as you mention above..

I've been turning my brains upside down and didn't add
                      any luck on how to do that...

Comment

Well I am not quite certain what you have done ... but seems that you don't really have an index page as such ....

I assume this is the main page of your site http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com/Index.html

So whatever .bvp file that you made that has this content, you should rename, resave and publish as index - only the word index ....

this will then come up as your landing page and the url will read http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com

Somehow or other, when I type that url

( http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com ) in my browser, it is redirecting to

this page http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com/main.php

So do you have a redirect set up??

Maybe you have more going on here than I am aware of ... ???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                          Well I am not quite certain what you have done ... but seems that you don't really have an index page as such ....

I assume this is the main page of your site http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com/Index.html

So whatever .bvp file that you made that has this content, you should rename, resave and publish as index - only the word index ....

this will then come up as your landing page and the url will read http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com

Somehow or other, when I type that url

( http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com ) in my browser, it is redirecting to

this page http://www.jcwolfworkshopbdu.com/main.php

So do you have a redirect set up??

Maybe you have more going on here than I am aware of ... ???
                          Hahaha! Redirest setup???OOPs, maybe I've done more
                          here than I'm aware of !!! hehe...

That page was suposed to be my foto album, and some how
                          I mixed things hehe...(Sorry about my Ignorance)

I'll have a look into it!

Thanks...

Sorry did checked what you've said and everything reloads the same way,
                          do know why, but it keeps going into the album page...

I've tryed including to desactivate the album and the redirect but than I thought I never done any redirect...

This is getting confusing and Rather anoying to me the time I'm wondering around the Index and the album "living room"!!!

Comment

JC

What Voda Server are you on? Perhaps you are on Voda 7 which is undergoing a changeover right now, this would mean your changes won't show through and you really shouldn't make any until the full change over is in effect.

If you are not on Voda 7, opening up the page you call Index (the one with the capital I) and renaming it to index (small i)only should fix the main url problem ....

Is this your only domain you have with Voda??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi LE...

How and were do I see the Server,
                              Cause realy I think that it could
                              be the problem...

An example is the sites dimensions i've
                              worked out that problem long ago and some how it still shows the same dimensions...

So if its Voda server 7 I should wayte than...
                              The thing is that I realy don't have the idea what server I'm on..

I just have this domain no more... With Voda...

Comment

Working...
                              X