This is Mine & Yours !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is Mine & Yours !

Ok i have checked it out and the program is well worth the money it is quick and easy, it also has effects that you can add it the video. when you have finished publishing your video you are given two files your flash movie swf file and a html file, if you open the html file with a text editer you will find the <object> code which you will need if you want to put the movie into your own pages.
    so if you you don't mind $49.95 i would go for this, but make sure it will convert your type of movie file first. this is some info from there help file.

Wide range of video file format supports
    Flash Video Studio can convert almost every video file format.
    ·Microsoft Windows Video Files (AVI, WMV, ASF)
    ·MPEG Video Files (MPEG, MPG, MPV)
    ·Quicktime Video Files (QT, MOV) (You need to have Quicktime video player installed)
    ·MPEG4 (through AVI format)
    ·DIVX (through AVI format)

Comment

Re: This is Mine &amp; Yours !

Gona give it a go mate,
      many and huge thank you for the
      research and advise mate, will let you know how
      it goes the testing ....

Comment

It worked and made it apear over the web site ok, and fast , however there is a problem, a Flash watermark logo is on top of the all movie, how can I remove that with this Flash studio, cause i'm afreid its a thing that is attached to the trial Flash studio version?

Help Master?!

Comment

Sorry forgot to say that you can che3ck the video on the link of my sig...

Is there a free Flash editor somewere, I have 2 very good video editing tools and don't need to by one more mate,

Comment

That is one of the problems with trail versions, in the full version you will have the option to have the watermark and were to put it, so i am afraid that if you like the program and plan to use it you will have to spend some pennies. the video looks very good.

Comment

Working...
            X