• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ump39
    Private First Class

• Mar 2007

Umpire clinic site

I have gotten the site up a running for the most part. I still have a couple of links that I need to verify but it seems to be working. Please let me know what ya'll think. It's kinda simple, but I hope it gets the point across. The site is: www.milehighumpclinic.com Maybe someone could let me know how to go about creating something in Soho. It looks a lot more creative than the BV. Also looking to get the automated shopping cart/payment thing going. I need to do some work for that (paypal acct?), but I hope to get some ideas before continuing. Thanks for any help.
  • big money
    Private First Class

• Mar 2007

Re: Umpire clinic site

hello the headers to big but the rest looks good

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Hi Ump39!

Wow you have put a lot of work into your site and it looks great! I do have a few suggestions, however.

1. Your pages are a little to wide. Many suggest a width of 800, but some actually go a little further out. That is so that most computers will be able to view your pages without having to sideways scroll. If they have to sideways scroll, they may click off your site.
      2. The fonts you used on your navigation buttons are not very web friendly. They are very difficult to read. I would choose a more web friendly font that just about all browsers can read.
      3. You images seem a littled blurred or stretched. I would correct that, so that you have nice, clean, crisp images.
      4. Your links on the right, don't work, as you probably know.
      5. On your navigation bar, I would fill in the alternate text so that when you put your mouse over it, it says what it is. For example; when I put my mouse on top of Instructors, it says, ./mhaus_instruc.html. If you fill in the alternate text box in your nav bar, you could type in something like, "Meet our Instructors", and you would see that instead.
      6. The same alt text line could also apply to all of your photos and images.

Well, I guess that's it! You have some very nice photos on your site and I like the content. Well done.....just a little tweaking, ok? Have a Great Day, my fellow Coloradian!!
      Cindy
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• SChajin
        Major General

• Jan 2006

I agree with Cindy, it will be a great site just a little more work.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
        X