Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back again

Hi Guys & Gals,
    I have added to my site and hope to get some comments (good & bad). You all have been so very helpful and I really appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Lynda

Re: Back again

Hi, I just viewed your website. I dont know much about
    what you do but your website looks good. Easy to navigate, Pages load quick.

Comment

Hi Lynda,

You're doing good. You need to learn some basic SEO- I suggest you click the link SEO - The Basics in my signature - and learn about how to do your page titles.

Also, you need to keep your professionalism. The banner/links you added to your home page that aren't related to what you do are taking away from it. There are places for them - but not where you have them. I suggest you rethink them.

Good luck to you!
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Agree with both Beth and Nicholas. Also- the Terms page is not centered.

But looks good!

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Certainly agree with Beth about the banners. One of the first things I was taught with websites is sometimes less is more. Affiliate Banners may have a place somewhere in the site, but yours may need to be moved. I prefer to keep away from all adsense and affiliate banners and keep my site nice and clean and give the people what they reallly came to the site for.

your site is nice and easy to use, in my opinion the only thing I would think about is maybe a little more info on the Home page about you and what you do, there are just 3 sentences and I am not sure i know enough about you to work with you. That again is just my opinion.

But well done and good luck.

Paul
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

I also agree with the above, I think a little more work and you will have a great site.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Your site looks good, but I agree with above, the home page has little info, and you might want to include some credentials, and or experience for some impact. Just my thoughts. Hang in there and keep up the good work. (For all us non pruf readers)
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks, Nicholas,
                Appreciate your comments.
                Lynda

Comment

Hi Beth,
                  Thanks for all your advice. I read your Basic SEO and found it to be very informative and then I looked at your sites and could see exactly what you meant in the SEO.
                  At the time I put the affiliate banners on the first page of my site, I said to myself, "self, this is NOT what you have been told to do, so why are you doing it???" and went ahead and put them on anyway. I once read that you should never put banners on your home page, because you are taking away from your own site. Anyway, I'm removing them and will find another more suitable place for them.
                  I have also noticed that you have the name of the company at the top of every page on your sites. I was going to do it that way, but thought it would be too much, but your sites really look good, so I guess it's back to the drawing board once more. I'm beginning to realize that this is going to be an never ending process. LOL
                  Thank you once again, Beth, for all your help.
                  Lynda

Comment

Thanks Andy for noticing the off center page. I thought I had centered them all, but guess I missed one.
                    Lynda

Comment

Hi Paul,
                      Yes, you are right about the banners and I am going to remove them and find a more suitable place for them. Also I know if I want to sell my business to the public, I have to put in something more about myself (like a resume of sorts) and I have been procrastinating. Guess it's that time, eh? LOL
                      Thanks for your help.
                      Lynda

Comment

Thanks, Sharon, guess it's a never ending job. LOL
                        Lynda

Comment

Hi Mike,
                          Yes, I agree with everyone also and I will be putting in some credentials right away.
                          Thanks for your comments,
                          Lynda

Comment

Working...
                          X