Any advice on new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice on new site

I have recently joined vodahost and this is my first website. I really would appreciate it if you could take a look and give me some constructive criticism o0n my site. I would also like to hear of the good aspects so i can remeners this for the future.

My site is www.netrichreviews.com

Thankyou for your time.

Re: Any advice on new site

Hi Ladram;
    Your site looks good. i'm pretty new but I spend alot of time looking at sites. Your's is clean and easy to look at and navigate. You might check spelling or use in the explanation line below the title. did you mean sought? I have the same trouble proof reading mine text, you know what you ment, but the computer doesn't.
    All in All It looks great to me. Keep up the good work!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Well youre about to be banned. All your text is hidden and the se dont see it because you have it all behind a black background. I dont know if thats what you intended, but your background needs to be put to the back of the pack so your text can be read.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yeah it is definetly,sought after you are looking for as mention before. Nice site clean as for the content, good luck there's nothing there but competition and a world of skeptics with good reason. Never made alot of money, not working. Good luck with it though.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Good luck to you, nice job.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
          X