• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mook25
    Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Please Critique

Ok, so i've just transferred my site from one domain to the other and updated it with extra sections. Still got a way to go though. Please let me know how it looks. I especially want to know about how it looks in other browsers other than IE so if any of you are using any other browser please let me know.

Also is the speed ok etc etc, you know the usual stuff.

Thanks Guys.

here it is
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free
  • aconstas1
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Mar 2007

Re: Please Critique

I found it to be informational and it's not even done yet, so i can't wait to see it when you're done. The colors, layout, etc. worked well for me. I liked the graphics as well. One the page with the Youtube videos, there was one header that collided with the other. The "SEO Video's" collided with the first videos title. Not a big deal, just maybe want to space it a little so they aren't colliding.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

• Patience
      Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

Hi Mook,

Wow...amazing. You've done quite a job! I'm using AOL and everything looks and moves along beautifully.

I registered in your forum and logged in. (Couldn't resist!!) I received my activation email and a welcome email. However, I was not able to post a reply. Came up as "not logged in". Let me know if you would like me to try again. I'll be glad to do it.
      Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Different site question, Mooky....sorry..

So how then does one actually recieve the downloads? Wasn't I supposed to get an email or something from "Global"??

This site is shaping up very well, by the way. But you know that, right? LOL
        I know how much you put into everything, and I appreciate every effort you are making....(I look in every corner and all the details, even though I do not always feel compelled to mention the good and the bad. You always do superbly.)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Mook25
          Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

aconstas1 thanks for the feedback, i'll look at the video section again and sort that bit out.

Patience, I've sent you an email with your username and a new password. Please try to log in again and let me know if you have problems.

Vasili the downloads on the free resource directory should come down as a .zip file when the download button is clicked. I this is not happening please let me know. downloads on global should send you a email with a download link although i think there may be a problem with that not sure. Is it global you're not receiving from, sorry i'm half asleep and can't understand the question? lol

Thanks for your comments vasali always appreciated
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Yeah....they were a "Global" distribution, and since they were freebies, I feel as if I shouldn't have even brought it up, really...
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Mook25
              Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Vasili, it looks to me like there's a problem with the email side of the site at the moment. I'll look into it as soon as i have a spare moment and let you know as soon as it is corrected. Thanks for all your support.

Comment

• Patience
                Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

Hi Mook,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I received your email and logged into your forum. I see you are working on it, let me know if you'd like me to try again in the future.
                Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Working...
                X