Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Las Vegas Test Site

Hello Voda people!

This is a one day-one page draft of what this site will look like. Have a look, and all comments good or bad are welcome. http://75.126.169.138/~mdbabogv/

Thanks,

Dean

Re: New Las Vegas Test Site

This domain is parked at GoDaddy, and local hosting of a Blue Voda website is not in compliance with VodaHost Terms of Service nor "Showcase Forum Rules" (only VodaHost-ed websites are allowed to be posted here).

The main part of your site (the image) is distorted due to manipulation rather than simple resixing prior to being set as a background.
    Try using the PixResizer from VodaHost prior to importing into Blue Voda. You need only size it to the desired size first, then import it, and lastly click on it once (highlight) and right-click > "Move to Back" to reset your page.

Get your VodaHost account and publish your site so we can continue to offer you some assistance.......
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

What do you mean in violation of terms? The domain is registered with Godaddy, but the site is hosted here. Apparantly it was approved and I got my information this morning. This site is not hardly done, what I posted was the temp link Voda sent me with all the information. But anyway, appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Dean

Comment

As of 11:55 this morning (three minutes prior to my post), your domain nameserver was on GoDaddy's Parkserver.

Now that you have your VodaHost Account, you can go back to GD and, in your account, under Manage Domains, reset the Nameservers to the specific nameserver noted in your Confirmation email. If you immediately publish your BV into your account properly, by the time GD makes the DNS change (usually a couple of hours), your new BV created website should properly display, just in time for dinner.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X