Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website almost ready.Please check it out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website almost ready.Please check it out!!!

Hey everyone, i nearly finished my website http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

please check it out and give me feedback.
    Thanks
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Re: Website almost ready.Please check it out!!!

Hi, great looking site & can see you are putting a lot of work into it. Couple of suggestions.

Personally the large header image on every page is a bit of a pain as it takes up over half the screen & then involves a lot more scrolling. Maybe just on the front page & all the others have a header not much more than 120 deep instead of 351.

On the villas for rent area, the images are great, but as an idea it may be an idea to have them all the same size & about 100x100 as you have more info in the view details area.

Maybe nice to keep the same theme as above in the villas for sale area.

Maybe nice to have a large Cyprus text on the front page to let visitors no immediately where they are?

If you see your site growing much larger, I would have a look at Naval’s .php method of doing your pages. It will save loads of time once set up.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I enjoyed your site. It reminded me of when I went to Chania. Anyhow, let me make one suggestion. publish a page with some exchange rates so that people can see how much those nice villas cost in their own money.

a building is 2 story... not 2 storey...

ok good luck keep up the good work.
      Best Regards,
      Alex
      Surveillance Systems
      Restaurant POS | Retail POS
      Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Your photos are nice. The plots for sale is a 404. I would have liked to know how much each one cost in US dollars. Good luck with your business.
        www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hey - I really like your site - very crisp and clean. I cant give all the technical advice as i have only just started myself - www.dentacarepoland.com - and i can see that yours is a lot better than mine - i am now thinking about taking a holiday there. All the pics loaded for me and the big front page picture is epic - Well done

Peter Baldwin
          Peter Baldwin
          www.thechristexperience.info
          www.thegospelofthomas.info
          www.peterbaldwin.me.uk
          www.dentacarepoland.com

Comment

Sorry Alex, but form a Architects point of view the correct term is Storey and not story.
            Peter Baldwin
            www.thechristexperience.info
            www.thegospelofthomas.info
            www.peterbaldwin.me.uk
            www.dentacarepoland.com

Comment

Originally posted by peterbaldwin
              Sorry Alex, but form a Architects point of view the correct term is Storey and not story.
              must be a UK thing. Because i know it's not an architect thing.

"two story building" has 4 times the number of hits in google than "two storey building". if that's the keyword you want to compete for go ahead. And if you're customers are going to be from the UK go for it. If you want to sell to US customers, many may see that as a strange spelling and may blow off the website thinking it's poor spelling and unprofessional.
              Best Regards,
              Alex
              Surveillance Systems
              Restaurant POS | Retail POS
              Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Everyone, thanks a million!
                I really appreciate how you actually reviewed my website and even gave suggestions.
                Again, thanks a lot!!
                http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Your map image on the left side of the main page links to a map page. Have you thought of using an Image Map there where clicking on a letter (A = Galinia) would link directly to the Galinia page? Having to scroll down to get to a link (bottom text area) makes one lose the spot on the map.
                  Definition "Use the USEMAP attribute for an Image Map. An Image Map is a graphic image, with predefined regions, that contains links to other documents or anchors." Google "usemap" or "image map" will get you to techniques on how to do it.

Comment

You have done a great job! I like the site, agree with an earlier comment about the picture header on every page, Maybe you could cut it down a little on the inside pages. About the spelling, you say storey, we say story, you say colour, we say color, it's a regional thing. If that's the way you want it, and most of the people you are tring to get are from europe, than leave it!
                    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
                    X