Let's try again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's try again

What do you think of this design? All there is left to do is link it up and launch it. Your thoughts are much apppreciated!

Thanks,

Dean

http://www.lasvegasbs.com/

Re: Let's try again

Hey Dean,

I really love the Vegas look. What I don't get is the signs and things that when you click, it just makes the page reset. Am I misunderstanding the purpose of these signs?

Also, a small spelling tip: you say "you get the gest". What you mean is "you get the gist." Unless, of course, you are saying "you get the joke".

Just a few quick thoughts.

Nice look!
    Lori
    www.lkarts.com
    Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Comment

Hi Lori,

Thanks for the comments. I just chucked those signs on because Vegas is just that, a neon jungle. Haven't decided if they stay or not yet. Too tacky ya think? Thye are there just for looks.

Again, thanks,

Dean

Comment

The point about the signs isnt that they are there, it's that they have links on them that just reset the page... or in otherwords dont click to something else... kinda makes you wonder why they have links on them at all.
        Best Regards,
        Alex
        Surveillance Systems
        Restaurant POS | Retail POS
        Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Alex,

Exactly. Thank you for clarifying that. I like the signs, myself, but they should lead to something if they're clickable.

Lori
          Lori
          www.lkarts.com
          Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Comment

Working...
          X