No matter how green you are, try Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter how green you are, try Blue Voda

I knew nothing about the nuts and bolts of websites when I was asked to build a site a month ago. Thanks to the click and drag BV software and prompt help when I got stuck, the site was fun to create.

Some of the tutorials could use fine-tuning. Ha! I'll make that suggestion in the Ideas Bin.

Sarah
    british-cemetery-elvas.org

Re: No matter how green you are, try Blue Voda

I aggree completely Bluevoda is super,and I must say I found the tutorials excellent I only ran into one problem and there were written instructions to solve that

www.thesoftwarebay.com
    egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
    Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

I looked briefly at your site. Nice navigations buttons. They are uniformly lined up on the left side. But it can be difficult to choose a word that will fit. You might do better with Languages instead of Language software. You're a software company so that should be clear. Ditto Office appl > Office. There's a lot to be done when you first set up your site but you're well on your way!
      Some text on your home page overlaps. You can always preview before publishing to check glitches like that.
      I ran a check on your contact page and got your thank you. Good luck with your site and with your business.
      Sarah

Comment

Hello Sarah
        Thanks for looking
        A few other people have pointed out the same as you,and I am trying to solve these problems at the moment with the help of a very patient member.
        The strange thing is that I did preview everything before publishing and all looked fine no overlapping, even when I bring the page up on my own computer everything looks in place.

egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
        egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com

Comment

Sometimes there's no accounting for the published page. One of my pages, with a links to printable forms, looks weird on my computer with the W and A in the middle of the next line. But it's aligned online. I just kept moving the text and publishing until it worked. You fly blind in a case like that and just have to keep nudging up or down.
          Sarah

Comment

I do something similar add something then preview if it does not look correct make a change, preview again.
            What I am now wondering though from what I am being told here, is can the pages appear fine on the computer they are created on but look different on another computer.

egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
            egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com

Comment

Working...
            X