Earning money online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning money online

Hi there! I have a great offer for those who are serious about earning money online! Check it out http://www.earningmoneyonline.net

Re: Earning money online

Smells like spam!! Could be spam????? Prove otherwise!!!!!!
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hi there
      first thing why did you post it in this forum is this site new? do you want comments on layout? do you want constructuive advice about how your page looks???
      I think not.. really bugs me when people feel the need to push their website and something like this especially when it's not even in the right forum... and yes spam spam spam.....this kind of poest does not sit well with users and you will find that people will tend to ignore your posts thinking that it is just another spam attempt
      james

Comment

Hi there
        first thing why did you post it in this forum is this site new? do you want comments on layout? do you want constructuive advice about how your page looks???
        I think not.. really bugs me when people feel the need to push their website and something like this especially when it's not even in the right forum... and yes spam spam spam.....this kind of poest does not sit well with users and you will find that people will tend to ignore your posts thinking that it is just another spam attempt
        james
        I am afraid your post will fall on deaf ears James. This person will post and then be off registering with someone else, I don't think he will hang around waiting for replys.

BUT JUST INCASE HE DOES ...........GET ON THE SPAM BUS OUTTA HERE.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Good one Paul, I'm with you!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

You guys are getting the hang of it...remember when this person posted the site asking for "advice" under a different name, and comments were made about how the offer needed to be spelled out more rather than sold-hard? This is pure SPAM.

There are countless "link-seeding" posts made by clever forum-bashers each day here at VT.....when you spot one, simply hit the "Report a Post" asterik in the upper corner of the offending post with a description....the Admin will prune it during the next rounds.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I like the bus though. This post is getting way too much attention.
              Best Regards,
              Alex
              Surveillance Systems
              Restaurant POS | Retail POS
              Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Working...
              X