Re: open to crtisism-jewellery site

Your site is very pretty.
    Gina

Comment

• koolspaces.com
      Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2007

Ditto to what everyone else has said but I wonder if you could use pictures of real merchandiise?

Very nice site bty.

Comment

• rinaldijeweller
        Private First Class

• Apr 2007

Im sorry, I dont understand what you mean when you say pictures of real merchandise?? Please explain.

Comment

• whiteshepherd
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Love your website ... love the colours ... love the jewellery ... in fact your website made me want to buy your creations and converted me to silver .. lol ... I know this is a wholesale site but why not capitalise on your visitors to the website and have a buy online store and wholesalers should contact you for wholesale prices ... or something like that ... it would be a shame for so many visitors to miss out on buying the beautiful work you are producing. Just a suggestion.

Another thing there were a lot of pics not showing up on the collections page ....

Keep up the good work and I hope it all goes well for you.
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• rinaldijeweller
            Private First Class

• Apr 2007

Thanks for that, I have been uploading new images in new folders and deleting existing ones, Its a big job and still not done yet.
            Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

Comment

• kiwiana
              Corporal

• Jun 2007

Love your site, it looks clean and fresh and very inviting. Made me want to know the prices of your beautiful jewellery. Well done.

Comment

• koolspaces.com
                Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2007

Originally posted by rinaldijeweller View Post
                Im sorry, I dont understand what you mean when you say pictures of real merchandise?? Please explain.

When I look at the flashing pictures they appear to blend inwith the white background. This makes them look less real. Why not consider a black background that would serve to illuminate your collection.

www.Koolspaces.com
                The Best myspaces on myspace.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

A.
                  I question your use of the Registered Trademark symbol: according to TESS (Trademark Electronic Search Service) at the US Patent Office (which solely issues legal authorization of this symbol) there is no such registration for : 1. Goods or Services; 2. International Registrations; 3. Assignments or Applications; 4. Live/Active Registrations to your name, domain, personal or corporate registrations associated with you or any offical address you reference.
                  I would suggest removing this unauthorized use of this prestigious symbol unless you have in fact properly been assigned use of it. You can, however, use the "TM" designation to properly assert your Mark.

B.
                  Additionally, your lack of a compliant Privacy Policy accessible from every page of your site is an omission that may cause you grief later. Whether you service wholesale or retail commerce, it is something that is not optional nowadays. (As long as you are browsing the USPTO via the link above, you can use theirs as a fine example to model yours after)

C.
                  As far as the design and layout issues mentioned above, I would tend to agree that conforming page size should be 800 wide, and that the presentation of your catalog page numbering system be reverted to the common method as well (1-30 instead of the 30-1 as you have now).

D.
                  The suggestion of having some representation of each "collection" as an introductory image (or collage) is quite valid as well, as it would only serve to pique the interest of visitors to "drill in" to view items of interest: forcing visitors to enter each collection "blind" is an obvious logical obstacle to the processing of navigation to conversion.

E.
                  To better balance the pastel-like color schemes (a proven means to highlight the product via natural contrast), I would think your image resolution should be as crisp and presentable as possible: each picture is less than the quality even the most casual visitor might expect, and show signs of distortion. Hopefully they are not images scanned from a catalog of another, and the original images can be "cleaned up" and properly presented.

F.
                  And, as one prominently involved "in the trade" myself, I find it very unappealing to have no information about the proprietor of the site, any credible association or attainments lacking, and the "invitation" to inquire further with regard to a professional relationship sorely unprofessional. I deal with providers across the globe, and none have these crucial elements missing or hidden whatsoever. If you expect to deal with fellow trade professionals, you need to ante up accordingly.....

IMO, of course!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X