• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InfoAds
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

Hello!! Redone my site I need some more helpful Critisism

Hi everyone.
    The last time I asked you to look at my site I got some very useful input. I have redone my site and would appreciate some more advice, critisism and general comments. Thanks to all of you who took the time to look at my site previously and for the assistance.
    www.infoadsouthafrica.com and my 2nd add on site www.infoadsinternational.com

Thank U

Jonathan

Tel: +27 799 37 47 63
  • Beck
    First Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Re: Hello!! Redone my site I need some more helpful Critisism

looks like you need to publish your index page for this one: www.infoadsinternational.com

beck

Comment

• beegud2
      Major General

• Apr 2006

Hi Johnathan,

Nice site..i like how you have done the colors and the transitions between pages is quite nice. I don't understand why you put you contact page to open in a new window though...my personal opinion is that as it is part of your site you shoul probalby keep your audience on on your site. As Beth suggested in a post on my site it is effective to open a new window so they don't leave your site if you are linking to someone elses site.

Also you might consider putting like a sperator line between the differnt tours you offer so that it does not all look too blended in...that was slightly confusing and finally maybe make the font for the navigation menu a little bigger.

Great Job overall and god luck with that.

Oh and hope SA wins cricket this year...lol
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Beck
        looks like you need to publish your index page for this one: www.infoadsinternational.com

beck
        Yes....but first, you need to re-name it and Save as index and not as "international_home"......

(Provided you have properly set up "international" as an add-on domain, if in the same VodaHost account)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X