• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cornuto
    Sergeant

• Feb 2007

American Idol votes...

Like in the competition everyone always has their favourite. I've posted few of my works here before and now I got a layout - front page done but before finishing it all up, I'd rather learn from mistakes in advance since my previous artwork got signals that they were too busy. All pages are planned to be as this first page, but with naturally changing details accordingly. Its basically a vote if the layout pleases eye and then mind: www.iwittytv.com

www.planet-360.com It's all over the place!

www.DomainAle.Com Cheers!

www.0-0-9.Com - who called?
  • Debi
    Captain

• Dec 2006

Re: American Idol votes...

Hi Cornuto,
    I think your site is pleasing to the eye, colors are beautiful and blend well. You did a good job with it!
    I would maybe look at a way to create seperate sentences out of some of the text. It's a touch difficult to read with so much in one sentence. Check your punctuation, I see some errors there.
    Love the iwitty logo!
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

• Cornuto
      Sergeant

• Feb 2007

Thanks Debi! Boy is it nice to hear something good. I'll take your advice as I will move on with my quest today:)

Comment

• bill2006
        Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Good start,
        There are still many pages under construction and it seems worth exploring, look forward to seeing more.
        Couple of things to keep in mind as you work on your site:
        -Might want to remove the underscore from your page titles "Viewers Will Take Charge...." looks a lot better than "Viewers_will_take....."
        -Agree with Debi, some of the text is a bit hard to read, combination of size and text/background colors.
        -Consider removing the "Patented' top left corner. You have already indicated that it is patented and don't really need the bold Superman type font there, takes away from your own logo.

Good luck.
        -
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• SAman
          Major General

• Mar 2007

Really nice site. You did a good job. Interested in seeing more. I agree with the comments, but it might be my old eyes, or the font, the text gets hard to read. You mention patended product, or process, you might want to check with some one who knows but probbably want to list the patent numbers on the page, as a foot note. Keep up the good work!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• aconstas1
            Lieutenant Colonel

• Mar 2007

I viewed your site with Firefox and the menu bars weren't showing up properly. I guess this is an important part of the layout. I like the colors though.
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

• Cornuto
              Sergeant

• Feb 2007

Few more pages to go. Right now slow internet connection - so I can't upgrade all pages. Anyway.
              There's a "bugey" in the menubar so that unfortunately Mozilla people will have to settle for the sitemap to see the whole thing until there's a cure since I love how that bar looks on Explorer. 86 - 88% previous visitors used Exp. anyway.
              I'll leave "patented" to the index page but remove it from the other pages - after all it is "patented". I won't put number there for the reason that I'm still on the applying work to get international patents outside US and for the people serious enough, it really doesn't matter cause I got the paperwork.

I am afraid it is quite long (20-pages) story and there's repetition in parts but its a whole new ball game and I know that people don't get it. I'm giving out a lot sure, but still lots of main ingredients are going to be hidden.
              Point is to get investors waking up and in order to do that you need to explain in plain english. Suddenly I noticed that site has become popular sightseeing place althought I never meant it too much for regular Joes. And it was just a front page for six weeks after misfortunes.Computer was stolen and so on...
              Page rank jumped to 3 and Alexa Rank came down few million in a week. And that is the next case: When doing SEO, I read this from one of the millions of related stories, but it is essential to put those underscores in to mainpage. That is the only reason why I have them. And surely enough its well out there in searches.

Haven't had the chance to check up which ones, but it surely is getting lots of hits from somewhere. Now Alexa rank 3 million but it already shows 800.000 this weeks average. So as a hint: Write those underscores since I haven't done any PR or advertising in ages. Just SEO upgrade about 2,5 weeks ago.

Thanks for all your comments. It helps to hear creative critique:)

Comment

Working...
              X