Lady Eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Eye

Aloha Lady Eye, I went through the photos on my website and re-sized the ones you said that looked stretched and I looked at the others. Would you go through my site one more time and check the photos for me and let me know if they look right? I would appreciate it.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: Lady Eye

Originally posted by scubadiver
    Aloha Lady Eye, I went through the photos on my website and re-sized the ones you said that looked stretched and I looked at the others. Would you go through my site one more time and check the photos for me and let me know if they look right? I would appreciate it.
    It's ok Vasili, Scuba and I have talked about this in other threads, I suggested a few things and she wanted to show me and I am really glad she did!
    tks tho, appreciate it

Hi Scuba,
    Much, much, much noticeable, a huge spectactular improvement. You did a super job, the best possible. Really ... I am so glad you did it, your site looks fabulous, everything, even the header is now in proportion, AWESOME!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I appreciate your keen eye and your help in making my website better.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi Lady Eye,

I would really apreciate if you could have a look at my site and tell me what you think. I'm a bit concerned about the keywords I have to use to make it more appealing to the SE's. I've read somewhere here in one of the threads that "keyword density" is quite important and that it should be between 3% and 7% max of the page content for each important keyword in the page. Do you know anything about that? Here is the site: www.nzbrtours.com

Many thanks in advance.

NZBR
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi NZBR,

Post your thread as a 'new thread' in "... testing ground" and everyone will have a look and offer comments. By 'Hi Jack' ing scubadiver's post you'll receive little to no positive response.

Post and we'll respond.

Cheers,
          Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
          Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
          Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
          BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Thanks a lot! will do that now
            N Z B R
            t o u r s
            New Zealand Tours
            Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
            Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
            Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
            Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi Scubadiver,

The picture quality issue is because your original picture size is (120x80) and you have expanded it to (250x170) causing your pictures to pixalate. I take it by the 'pirate' popup that you have the originals. I decide on a generic picture size (eg 250pix) and use the automate>web photo gallery> tool in photoshop and let it resize all the images I'm going to use to this size, it reduces size while maintaining quality. (You then make use of the pictures in 'images' folder without using the gallery). This is one of the quickest methods of resizing loads of pictures. Otherwise any resize picture program will do, try not to drag (increase) a picture size by too much in BV.

Hope this helps,
              Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
              Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
              Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
              BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Working...
              X