Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Review

Hello All,

Would appreciate some feed back on my website www.obrienfamilyhistory.ca ..... there might be some horizontal scrolling issues for those viewing on less than a 17" monitor ..... maybe someone can shed some light on how I can have my pages automatically resize regardless of monitor size.

Rgds,

Anthony

Re: Website Review

Hi, you’re off to a good start. Couple of things that may help. The pages are a bit wide & involve a lot of sideways scroll. Need to get the down quite a bit. You can’t auto resize with BV, but setting your page to 800 & keeping all your page within this area will help.
    The only other thing I really noticed was the header/banner would be better left at the original size. (760) (Looking a bit fuzzy when stretched).

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello there

Your site looks good and is easy to navigate. I agree you should change your page width to 800 as I have to sideways scroll. Resizing your heading banner to this width might make it less fuzzy.

Otherwise your doing great, keep up the good work.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

nice site, Anthony. I agree with the last two posters. A change of the page width and leaving your header its original size (as Chris recommended) would greatly improve the look of your site.

Comment

Working...
        X