Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new website please have a look

hi again,
    thanks so much for the help, if you click onto the nav button showing apartments and it is the sofia one, beta Komers lol, this problem shows a problem which was never really rectified after the upgrade with Bv, no one seems to have the answer. i am sending you a copy of what my friend viewed when looking at my site using firefox mozilla,
    i will ask him again
    thanks again for your help
    ray
    thanks for all your help!

Dive Daisy

Comment

ok, I see what you are talking about now. send me the beta komers page via email.

Comment

thanks again for your help, head is now boiled and have to get some sleep, will work more on this tomorrow, thanks again for all your help to date.
        ray

Dive Daisy

Comment

Hi daisy

Nice site!

Just a little tip for your scrolling text. For the background color, use the eyedrop tool and select the color from your main page (blue) and that way the scrolling text will look seemless over the blue rather than having a big white box for the background. Just a thought!

Danny

Comment

Amadee
            please have a look at the site now. i have done all you have said, it is looking better by the day!
            http://www.bulgariaextreme.com/index.html
            Thanks for all your help, you have been a great help, when even the support tickets could not come up with the answers, to the extent i felt like pulling my hair out with frustration. you have resolved all the problems that suddenly appeared after the upgrades for some reason. why the template suppenly changed its appearance I still dont know why, but hey, it is fixed!
            Thanks again, and no doubt I will be talking to you again shortly or referring you expertise to others in need.
            next this to do is the gallery.lol.

Dive Daisy

Comment

you (guys) have done a terrific job! I have a feeling you enjoyed working on the site, Roz. I say this because all of your pages, at least the ones you are finished with, were redid. That's what happens when you get hooked lol! No really, excellent job.

What are your thoughts for the gallery? I can't wait now as I'm excited to see what other pics you have seeing as how you guys already have some really nice pics all over the site.

Comment

Hi, off to a good start, but would really speed your site up if you optimised all your images. Many are about 10 times the KB’s that they should be & are really slowing some of your pages down. IE:

Have a look at the image tips on the bottom of this thread for some good FREE sites & software on getting them reduced & speed things up for your visitors.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks chris
                  i was just going to start setting up the gallery for the website, so this would be a very important issue to sort out now.
                  cheers again, so much help by all.

Dive Daisy

Comment

Working...
                  X