Please Have a look and let me know what you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Have a look and let me know what you think

Ok, I know you've probably all heard of my site globalmook.com by now. I've just upgraded it and made a new template so hopefully it'll load a lot quicker than before and look loads better. Please let me know what you think of it. Is it loading ok for you? does it look fine in your browser? you know the usual stuff. thanks in advance guys!

P.s Most of the downloads are not active yet as i haven't got round to that bit yet but don't worry, they'll be up soon.

WWW.globalmook.com
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: Please Have a look and let me know what you think

Wow Mook

It's a total attention grabber as soon as I clicked the link ...
    really looks ***** ... and loads totally quick, all pages ....

Really really nice makeover!!

Templates tab seems to stay red though ??? Really like what you've done!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Wow Mook

It's a total attention grabber as soon as I clicked the link ...
      really looks ***** ... and loads totally quick, all pages ....

Really really nice makeover!!
      Thanks Ladyeye that's the answer i was looking for, I think I got the hang of this cubecart thing now. lol
      It's taken me ages to get it up and running, loads of coding, adjusting, adjusting some more and.........oh yes some more again. lol
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
        Thanks Ladyeye that's the answer i was looking for, I think I got the hang of this cubecart thing now. lol
        It's taken me ages to get it up and running, loads of coding, adjusting, adjusting some more and.........oh yes some more again. lol

Well now I'd say you are an expert in that area Mook ...

Be sure to write it all down though, so you don't forget where you put it!!

Again, it's totally eye catching!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
          Well now I'd say you are an expert in that area Mook ...

Be sure to write it all down though, so you don't forget where you put it!!

Again, it's totally eye catching!!
          Don't worry I learnt from many many mistakes last time to backup backup backup.lol

Comment

very nice Mook. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed browsing through your site. One question though. How do you make money? Everything I saw was FREE!!! lol
            Best Regards,
            Alex
            Surveillance Systems
            Restaurant POS | Retail POS
            Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Lookin' good, my friend!

All pages loaded immediately. Nice choice of colors.
              Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

You have out done yourself, my friend. Terrific job!

Comment

very nice Mook. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed browsing through your site. One question though. How do you make money? Everything I saw was FREE!!! lol
                  There are currently dozens of ebooks, software and templates stashed away in our biggest ever download vault just waiting for you!
                  All that's required to get the updates for all of these valuable ebooks is to enter your primary email address and your first name into the registration form which can be located by clicking on the register b utton at the top right of this page then click once on the submit button.
                  Occasionally, I'll send you updates about any new additions to the free downloads and to keep you informed of any new resources and opportunities as I find them. You will not find any other site offering prices lower than ourselves.

Be the first to know about updates by signing up to our mailing list

I think your answer is there, getting a mailing list is very important, you can then send them offers from your own or affiliated products. There may also be products within the free e-books.

Great looking site Mook, truly easy on the eye and very neat, can't think of one negative, great job.
                  www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                  The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                  Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                  Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

a job well done
                    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Yep! Like the style of this. Like the static background & the way this cart operates. Only a personal opinion! But not keen on the spinning GM logo. Only as it puts 2 logos on the same page & you also have a marquee effect on the same page. (Bit too much going on)
                      But besides that I think its good looking site & I would seriously look at this cart if i needed one. I do like a kart that doesn’t keep sending you to another page with every item ordered. I can imagine it drives dial up users mad.

Doing a great job.

Good luck.
                      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
                        At the moment they are showing as free as the products showing only have images attached apart from the free downloads. I am going to be adding products and prices soon

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info
                          Yep! Like the style of this. Like the static background & the way this cart operates. Only a personal opinion! But not keen on the spinning GM logo. Only as it puts 2 logos on the same page & you also have a marquee effect on the same page. (Bit too much going on)
                          But besides that I think its good looking site & I would seriously look at this cart if i needed one. I do like a kart that doesn’t keep sending you to another page with every item ordered. I can imagine it drives dial up users mad.

Doing a great job.

Good luck.
                          it is an excellent cart and the more you use it the beter it gets. real easy to customise and real sleek cart.

Comment

Working...
                          X