• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlayItByBeer
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Mar 2007

Re: Need Opinions in a hurry

Loads going on... Maybe reduce your front page to just enough info to catch us "big boned" people,

Then reel us in and make the sale on an easy to find page two,three...

Maybe block off or group some of the text as the brain over-load scares some off ... the 'fat kid' is often shy by nature.

You've got some great design aspects in place and it's looking good, slight front page reduction and there'll be less 'big boned' people in world!!!

Cheers,
    Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
    Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
    Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
    BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

• pristinelife
      Captain

• Apr 2007

Originally posted by PlayItByBeer
      Loads going on... Maybe reduce your front page to just enough info to catch us "big boned" people,

Then reel us in and make the sale on an easy to find page two,three...

Maybe block off or group some of the text as the brain over-load scares some off ... the 'fat kid' is often shy by nature.

You've got some great design aspects in place and it's looking good, slight front page reduction and there'll be less 'big boned' people in world!!!

Cheers,
      I'm not sure I understand nor can I "picture" your suggestion PlayItByBeer, but if you can clarify it further, I'll consider it, after all, you are all my 'audience' and test ground for others visiting through the spiders. LOL
      Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
      Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

• Mirelle
        Captain

• Mar 2006

Hi there

You have a problem with the black background on your second page.

I clicked on the get $5.00 ( a good fishing hook!!) but when i got to the second page i scrowled down there seemed to writing, pictures on a black background which was totally unreadable, im going back to have a proper look now.
        Mirelle

Comment

• PlayItByBeer
          Lieutenant Colonel

• Mar 2007

Originally posted by pristinelife
          I'm not sure I understand nor can I "picture" your suggestion PlayItByBeer, but if you can clarify it further, I'll consider it, after all, you are all my 'audience' and test ground for others visiting through the spiders. LOL
          Hi Pristinelife,

I think we have succeeded in confusing each other, my response or post was neither to your response nor your site.

It was to the question posed by 1lear and his diet site (who's post this is). (?????????)

Cheers,
          Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
          Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
          Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
          BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

• pristinelife
            Captain

• Apr 2007

Originally posted by PlayItByBeer
            Hi Pristinelife,

I think we have succeeded in confusing each other, my response or post was neither to your response nor your site.

It was to the question posed by 1lear and his diet site (who's post this is). (?????????)

Cheers,
            Oooooopppppppssssssss!!!! sorry PlayItByBeer
            Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
            Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Working...
            X