• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Give Me Some Comments & Opinons

Hi, Can everyone here give me some comments . www.popularitybooster.com

Re: Can Give Me Some Comments & Opinons

Is this your first website?
    My English is not so good, but do you mean summit or submit on the top header?
    It is a very nice web design
    Alas

Comment

pretty nice. and like Alas pointed out, it should be Submit...these mistakes happen all the time.

Comment

In the context that you are using it, the correct word would be "Submit"
        Nice colors.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Lookig good. Looks very clean and prof. did you mean to not have any home buttons on your pages? Maybe that's the idea to funnel to the sign up page. Well done.
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Actually a few spelling/syntax errors... site>sites, etc.

And....you really highlight a "promise" when people really seek a "guarantee", you think?
            I mean, you state on your site that you have such experrience and status, but your use of language and business presentation belies that statement, in my opinion. Always back up your words with twice as much warranty :: in other words, be sure that you can fulfill your words fully, with real and credible proof, especially when challenged!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

If Traffic Rank popularity shows one week average 16,292, I would really love to know how did you do it?? Your site has been around for a while and I assume you didn't come just to hear comments...
              3 months average 2,8 pages... Are you buying traffic or are you linked in a massive network? What ever it is you could throw in few traffic tips:)

www.planet-360.com It's all over the place!

www.DomainAle.Com Cheers!

www.0-0-9.Com - who called?

Comment

Looking good, Just a couple of spelling mistakes I noticed and maybe a bit of rewording in places. Just a few things for you to consider.

Change 'summiting' to 'Submitting'

Change '50,000 over ebooks and software' to 'Over 50,000 ebooks and software in our collection'

Is the line 'enhance web exposure supposed to be 'enhanced web exposure'?

Towards the bottom on the free upgrade section change the line 'referral a certain number of users' to 'Refer a certain number of users'.

Apart from that all else looks good and looks well layed out also.
                Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Great Colors, clean to look at...Everyone covered the mistakes so listen to them for a Great Site.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                  X