Do you like this site? Would you do business with us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dentist
    Corporal

• May 2007

Do you like this site? Would you do business with us?

Greetings from Catherine,

We started a new website, to attract western customers to travel to Hungary, for high quality dental work for the fraction of the UK, Ireland prices. Since we have just started (only the website is new, our dentists done thousands of dental implant operations by now) low on budget to buy advertising. Right now, the only option for us, to get the word around cheap is - the internet. We are trying hard to get higher and higher in Google search, which is - as you all know - not easy, to be more precise... very hard. The market is extremely competitive.......

Please, review our new site & point out, what is in your opinion attractive and what we would need to change. All feedbacks are highly appreciated.

We are also looking for websites, owned by people living in the UK or Ireland (or in USA & Canada) to promote us for a cut.

Thank you & enjoy surfing @

Catherine
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Do you like this site? Would you do business with us?

Hey!

I am impressed! Really .. really like it! LOVE IT! Great job! Keep up the good work!

I also have to say that Dr. Attila Kámán looks like the guy from CSI! haha
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• dentist
      Corporal

• May 2007

Hi Jeremy,

You tried to use the live help. I was down in the garden and missed the call. Sorry.

Catherine
      www.dnetaltrip.co.uk

Comment

• dentist
        Corporal

• May 2007

Upps. Sorry for the misprints.
        Catherine
        www.dentaltrip.co.uk

Comment

• bill2006
          Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Catherine,
          Well done, you have done a very nice job.
          I just tested your Live Help, it took less than a minute for someone to reply (Erika). on a Saturday and probably 6:00pm there -that is very good.
          Suggestions:
          -Might want to center your pages, not real significant because the way your pages are structured; centering just looks neater.
          -For your page titles, I read somewhere in here that (for search engines) the description should go first and then "Dentaltrip...Hungary". Also, some of your descriptions are in all in lower case and for others you have capitalized the first letter of every word. Do a search for Bethers' posts, she is quite the expert with SE.
          -Good idea to include travel info for Hungary. I tested the "Live" cam but it was static and some users may want to be able to click on the images to enlarge them.
          -Support page, saw that András has the Skype Me, but had to scroll down to look for it. MAybe adding the Skype Me: " you can speak to us for free(click the icon to download software...or Skype Me) "

Good Luck oh and yes would consider doing business with you.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• dentist
            Corporal

• May 2007

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your observations. Indeed I have to clean up some bits and pieces. What do you think about the design? Not too dull? All this grey-ish
            colours? Do I have my 15 sec to grab the visitor or he will pass? I am really concerned about the design, but a bit afraid to use "louder"colours for dentistry. What do you think?

Catherine
            www.dentaltrip.co.uk

Comment

• bill2006
              Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Forgot to mention that,
              The colors are very professional and appealing and provide a sense of quality. I would not go with louder colors.
              The page did get my attention and not because I need dentures : - ) .
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• dentist
                Corporal

• May 2007

Thank you. I was a bit unsure about it, looking at the competition.
                Catherine
                www.dentaltrip.co.uk

Comment

• Mackapacka
                  Private

• May 2007

It took me a while to load the page, ( might just be my computer, not sure ) but it was well worth it. I love how clean the site looks, it's quite easy on the eyes, and I enjoyed your color scheme. ( my favorite color blue )

When it comes to improvements, I don't really see anything that needs to be fixed. Good job!

Comment

• Sadain
                    Major

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by dentist
                    Greetings from Catherine,

Thank you & enjoy surfing @

Catherine
                    Very nice work.. everything looks great except one thing... the video with the controls at the bottom looks shabby... though I do know of a solution.

Turn your video into a flash.swf file... its very simple and the program I have is Freeware (no cost to you) .. I will give you instructions if you decide to use it:

Install program.
                    Open Program
                    Right click in the bottom white area and add Media
                    at the top left hand corner click on the small arrow next to the file name
                    choose SWF (flash) to create flash file
                    it will create the flash in the same folder as your video
                    click on flash button in BV and add the flash file you created to your web page.

download here: http://www.exstazjianjsadian.com/sadianfileserver/SUPERsetup.exe

Comment

• Sadain
                      Major

• Mar 2006

oh yeah and after you add the video file into the program, and set to SWF then click ENCODE to create the file...

Comment

• dentist
                        Corporal

• May 2007

Thank you Sadain, I was just using the video option, which is built into BV. I guess 80% of the users have IE - ie. they also have Windows Media Player, so I would leave it as it is. Too busy to fiddle with it anyway

Catherine
                        www.dentaltrip.co.uk

Comment

• Collectors-info
                          General

• Feb 2006

Hi, Ditto with all above. The video looks great in fire fox as it has no controls & in IE looks a bit duff with the black standard controls for this type of site & situation. The swf file is a good idea as it will help the loading times dramatically.
                          Like the colours & feel for the site, but personally would loose the pay to click style ads dotted around the pages, or use a different method to blend them in with the pages.
                          You ask “Would I use your site!? Not really! In the nicest possible way, this is only because of a couple of things. I can’t see any guarantee or info on insurance to cover me if something goes wrong. There is also no postal address that I can refer to. The phone NO: is a universal number, so could be any ware. Just these few things would start bells ringing with me. So, if I am taking a flight to some ware with a company I don’t know & having medical treatment, I personally would want better contact info & assurances.
                          Might also be nice to offer some packages from different countries. IE: Prices start at £??????? Plus your treatment this includes insurances/airport transfers/hotels/transfers to the surgery & so on.

Good luck.
                          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• dentist
                            Corporal

• May 2007

Hello Chris,

Thank you very much for your input. This is exactly what I was looking for. To find out, why somebody would trust our site. Will put up a guarantee page asap and will also put the postal addresses for both London and Budapest. ( Have to admit, that never thought about the postal address being important to anyone!) Also will link all the 100% Guarantee icons to our guarantee page!

Thank you again for your help!!!

Catherine
                            www.dentaltrip.co.uk

Comment

• Sadain
                              Major

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by dentist
                              Thank you Sadain, I was just using the video option, which is built into BV. I guess 80% of the users have IE - ie. they also have Windows Media Player, so I would leave it as it is. Too busy to fiddle with it anyway

Catherine
                              www.dentaltrip.co.uk
                              Shockwave Flash player comes with every Operating System, windows, linux, MAC... shockwave flash is on every computer... it is universal. Another problem that you could run into using Windows Media player is that not everyone uses Windows Media player as their default player, inwhich, if you are running ***** Quick Time as Default the video may look different in size and such... Flash.swf is the solution... though it is one's preference...

Comment

Working...
                              X