• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cornuto
    Sergeant

• Feb 2007

Re: Site Re-Designed

Few things. Change the scroll text smaller on the top (speed ok) and change the arial (verdana or TW con bold for the scroll) away and I would lose the color too. Plain white isn't good contrast against light colors. Use the light blue for example (next to white) or light brown (I bet blue is better). For the menu bar you could test bold text... Matches your other blues. Other than that, you got the right touch!

www.planet-360.com It's all over the place!

www.DomainAle.Com Cheers!

www.0-0-9.Com - who called?

Comment

• halo360
      Sergeant

• Oct 2006

Originally posted by Cornuto
      Few things. Change the scroll text smaller on the top (speed ok) and change the arial (verdana or TW con bold for the scroll) away and I would lose the color too. Plain white isn't good contrast against light colors. Use the light blue for example (next to white) or light brown (I bet blue is better). For the menu bar you could test bold text... Matches your other blues. Other than that, you got the right touch!
      Thanks for your comments.. With the Menu bar... it wont be staying.. i will replace it with a flash nav same as on my old site.. i have only done it as text for the time being due to re-building of pages and address.. if i put a flash one on i would be forever changing it and resubmitting...

For the scroll bar... it will remain the same... simple is always best...
      www.halo360.co.uk

Comment

• alas
        Captain

• May 2006

The new one is better, and loads faster.
        well done
        Alas

Comment

Working...
        X