Website Revamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Revamping

I changed the layout of my website. Still trying to maintain (K.S.S) and clean, any constructive criticizm will be appreciated and noted.

Re: Website Revamping

Hi Daniel,

Your header is excellent...the well organized desktop is a good testament to your organizational skills. As a customer, I would respond to that. (If there's one thing I hate, it's a messy desk!) hee hee

Like your logo, but feel it should be larger.

Like your "from founder" page. Good idea to have a pic of yourself. Makes the customer feel more secure.

Noticed in the "cash flow" page, there is some empty space. Maybe bring the other text up higher.

Nice colors and nice layout. Best of luck with it!
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Originally posted by captrac
      I changed the layout of my website. Still trying to maintain (K.S.S) and clean, any constructive criticizm will be appreciated and noted.
      Nice site; clean, easy to navigate, straightforward.
      I didn't have a lot of tme to look in detail, but here are a couple of things.
      - On your drop down menu the mouse over color is a dark red, and in some places hard to see - I actually had trouble seeing what I was clicking on.
      - On the mission statement page, the from the founder link is broken, as it is on the from the founder page -
      good work, like the revamped site much better.
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Site looks crisp and clear,only one observation the mouseover colour is not great it makes the word seem to disappear.

egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
        egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
        Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the comments about my site.

The look, layout, feel and flow of your site is good but the 'behind the scenes' worries me as this is how well SE's list you and how many thick walleted visitors you receive. Have you tried: http://www.widexl.com/remote/search-...-analyzer.html

It gives you great info about how your keywords, description etc will be excepted.

If you are going to update your site from time to time you might want to let the robots (spiders) know that they should come back every so often. (meta tag)

Looks Good, Well Done
          Cheers,
          Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
          Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
          Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
          BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi Daniel,
            very nice, very professional, the colors are right, I am not so good with SEO, so I cannot help you there.
            Alas
            www.mediterraneotanzania.com
            Tanzania Hotels

Comment

Hi, great looking site & any comments are really me just getting very picky.

The central blue area doesn’t match the background of the black & white image of a guy. The colour of the guy’s background is 64/86/100 (I think) & this areas background is 61/88/105 (But double check).
              There’s a slight distortion where you have stretched header the image from 770 to 798. But the only way you can get round this is by maybe adding the black & red lines down to match above? to make up the 28 difference. Or a couple of light grey vertical line at either end of (14px wide).

The only other thing that didn’t stand out immediately is what your site is about when landing on the front page. It’s nice to have the one or two key elements hit you straight away to let me know that I am in the right place.
              DIVERSITY IS OUR INNOVATION is the 1st thing I see & doesn’t really say much about what you are about or selling.

On the about us page, the religious side is quite prevalent to the page & personally am not sure if you may get visitors leaving if they feel religion is part of what they are purchasing. It can attract many visitors, but quite often staying neutral can attract even more. It also will influence your Google ads & how you are picked up by the search engines.

You will have to do some work on the SE/Meta tag side of things.
              Many of the key words are not on the page so will not be classed as relevant. Some of your page descriptions are also to long.
              25 words should be a max.

Good luck with the site.
              It’s certainly got a professional feel to it.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X