X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Export BC web site is now live!

Originally posted by zuriatman
    Hi Danny,
    You have not utilized the Photo Light Box but instead you are using the Photo Gallery tool in BV.

Your photos in the gallery are beautiful. It will look better if they are framed. You can either select Popup or frame the photos individually using the frame tool in properties.

I strongly recommend you reinstall the photos using the Light box tool, as your enlarged photo will appear in a frame in the center of the page instead of the top left corner of your webpage.

Abu.

bumiweb.com

ID: 10403
    Abu

Thanks for your feedback, however, I am a little confused. First, the gallery is in a Lightbox and NOT a photo gallery setting. I am not sure what you are referring to with the frame tool under properties? Where is popup or frame option?

Danny

Comment

I think the problem is with Light Box because every so often the lightbox feature doesn't work and the photos just appear in the top left corner with no text. Then when you hit refresh browser, the lightbox is working!

maybe that's what the problem is!

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Canada
        Abu

Thanks for your feedback, however, I am a little confused. First, the gallery is in a Lightbox and NOT a photo gallery setting. I am not sure what you are referring to with the frame tool under properties? Where is popup or frame option?

Danny
        danny with lightbox if the images are viewed before the page loads completely they appear as if in the gallery mode, and are shown in the top left corner of your page.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by larazovich
          danny with lightbox if the images are viewed before the page loads completely they appear as if in the gallery mode, and are shown in the top left corner of your page.
          I guess that's what is happening with some of these guys in view of their comments!

Thanks!

Danny

Comment

Hi Danny, I think we are confusing you here.
            The point is you have used the light box and is WORKING!
            But if viewers they do not have enough patience to wait until all the pictures are loaded then the gallery will open like a normal bluevoda photo gallery.
            Your link " clearly canadian " is not working, at least with me.
            I think, because of the many products and pictures, you should help your viewers with some text to navigate in your web.
            May be the fact tha you have a beatifull gallery of Canada and a gallery with your products is confusing us.
            Maybe add to the photo gallery a line like: my pictures or something like that.
            Regards
            Alas
            www.mediterraneotanzania.com
            Tanzania hotels

Comment

Thanks Alas for pointing out the link problem with Clearly Canadian. I was making changes earlier to their page and didn't save the file properly. I might just re-think how I present the gallery and maybe even hide it like an easter egg. if they find it they'll be surprised.

Thanks!

Danny

Comment

Working...
              X