please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please review my site

hi, would like some feed back on my website (first timer)
    any comments would be helpful and most welcome.

Re: please review my site

Hey Krisy

Site looks great and you have gone to a lot of hard work.

I had a little trouble reading the white writing on the red background but other than that its looking good.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Originally posted by krisy
      hi, would like some feed back on my website (first timer)
      any comments would be helpful and most welcome.
      www.dantinaproperties.com
      Sure looks like a beautiful place!

Yep, the white text is alittle hard to read. I am not sure what color would work against the bacground pic, but yo might try making a shape, box or something, behind the text with a solid color and have the text on that.

Another thing you might consider is having your header on each page, as well as navigation buttons. The header is important to give your site cohesion and flow, and to remind your customers who you are.

As it is, each page is like a gallery, and unless you scroll clear to the bottom of the page, you can't really tell where you are or how to get back to the home page.

It is kind of a pet peeve of mine, but it makes me nuts when I have to search for the navigation buttons - I want to see them on top, or on the side, but just somewhere easy and convenient for me.

Also, it would be good to know alittle bit about your company, who you are, that sort of thing - build some confidence and trust...

So, overall, good start, pretty place, looking forward to seeing more..

Oh almost forgot, you should center your home page, go to page properties and check the box that says 'center'
      Regards,
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

I agree with the above and the white is hard to read, but that said...Good Job just a little more to go.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Krisy,

You've created a beautiful site. I love the background. Your layout is lovely.

Listen to Liz, she gives great advise!

Best of luck with it.
          Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hi, I think you have done a very good job with your web.
            I agree with Liz on her points.
            Maybe in your index page you should remove that big background picture and have just the three showing the villa, swimming pool, boats.
            Instead you can have a one color background with a shape under the text and pictures. This is just my view.
            Did you check in your page properties " center in browser" ?
            GREAT JOB
            Ciao
            Alas
            www.mediterraneotanzania.com
            Tanzania hotels

Comment

Hi, off to a good start. Ditto with the comments above. I have two of your images on my screen & it looks a little odd. (Front page)
              There are a few things to think about for a latter date before you get to far.
              If you are just having this amount of properties on the site then all will be fine. But if you are planning to have many more? I would seriously think about some software with a database built in. it will save you many hours of work when you site grows to many pages.

Good luck.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thank you all for your comments
                have edited my pages like you all suggested, please let me know what you think
                thanks

Comment

Hi krisy lovely site.. i just happen to click on this picture link
                  http://www.dantinaproperties.com/786.html and your words wehre ontop of your pictures.. you might want to take a look to make sure it is not happeing to all of them...

Aaron

Comment

Hi Krisy,
                    I think you need to use this software to resize your pictures.

http://www.vodahost.com/pix.htm

You are probably importing them from your files into Bluevoda and them change the size of them, but they came out a bit unfocused or distorted.
                    Ciao
                    Alas

Comment

Hi Krissy,

Looks great but I have a really stupid question ... are these properties for sale? for rent? for long term lease?

It doesn't say but I am assuming they're for sale given the dollars mentioned. Maybe you might consider putting a Euro$ sign in front of each price.

Have fun with it.

cheers,
                      Mark Barnes

mvb@tsn.cc
                      www.futuristicpromotions.com

Comment

nice site - easy to navigate- couple of pictures didnt link but you will sort that out. I agree with Mark as I do not have a clue how much this would cost me. Am I renting or buying and how much is a Euro. Remember I am the customer and if I have to find out how much a Euro is in American dollars, I'm staying here.
                        Good luck, I really like the site and forwarded to my daughter as she spent 2 years in Spain.
                        Mrmagoo144
                        mrmagoo144
                        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                        X