• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whiteshepherd
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: We are back with a total rebuild

Lol Holly ... I got a few zeds ... just flat out busy not enough hours in a day ... never mind ... so much is happening rihgt now and my dog obedience club asked me about fixing their website ... I told them I would but they would need tochange host to VodaHost ... etc ...

I thing there is some synchronicity going on here ... Ice & Tia's puppies are owned by my friend in Sydney, NSW and that's amazing they were born on your mother's birthday ... my long drawn out search for that perfect puppy looks like it may end here (purple pink girl is my & merlin's new friend if her US import bitch is not pregnant to Ice) ... and puppies are 8 weks old on my birthday in July... I hoping this girl will be the beginning of breeding at Farseer (but not to merlin he is desexed) ....

I have done a couple of different things incorporating your suggestions ... could you take a look at http://www.whiteshepherds.com.au/index.html and http://www.whiteshepherds.com.au/thebeginning.html and the other one is still there .... this last one really jumps off the page ... please ignore the unworking (yep new word been a long day) stat counter ... I'm going to change it completely to tiny when the website is back up & the only reason I keep it is to really annoy someone here in Australia who ******* every move I make on the web ... lol ...

I tried the burgundy before the white and it did not work at all ... please let me know what you think ...

Merlin wants to know what sort of breed Lady is ... he really thinks she is lovely and sends her cyberwoofs and snuggles ....
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• whiteshepherd
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Re: We are back with a total rebuild

I have been working on my website taking into account everyone's suggestions ... I have finished about 75% ... all the primary menu pages are finished but may still need tweaking ... comments please ...

thank you
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
      X