Welcome any Critique, Comments, Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome any Critique, Comments, Opinions

My site have gone through a major revision. Please give your critique, comments, opinions. Apprediate any help from you.

jjmao1

Black Panther Animal

Re: Welcome any Critique, Comments, Opinions

Hi jjmai1,

ABSLUTELY fascinating subject and website. I really liked it for its simple but effective navigation. I think a nice map with higlighted or pointer to show the areas where the panthers are found would be a nice touch and a photo gallery of the different types of panthers you describe and a phot gallery in general would be nice. Good Job and I look forward to reading more on the subject.

Oh and welcome to VH ...:)
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi,
      Just trying to be helpful, use spell check if possible , Welcome is spelled wrong

Comment

The black panther is one of my favourite big cats ... great site and good to look at ... I notice sugguestions is spelt incorectly on your contact us page ... also in your site map the links are white on white on the main page ... another colour would be helpful ... it has a great feel and I look forward to visitng again soon ..
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Beautiful animals, a map would be great and that is what I looked for.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Very interesting site. What you have is very good. Ditto on the suggestions above. I would also have some one read through your text, as it is in eglish, there are some garmmer errors, and on the home page, there some s's missing, or extra words that make things akward sounding.
            Nicely done though.
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thank you all for your opinions. I have been thinking to put a map on the site too. But I haven't figure out the best way to do it. Does anybody have a little bit more specific suggestions? I am embarrassed by misspellings.

jjmao1

Black Panther Animal

Comment

Very nice!
                Clear and easy to navigate. Well done!
                N Z B R
                t o u r s
                New Zealand Tours
                Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
                Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
                Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
                Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Since two posts pointed misspellings on my site, it make me think what I can do about it. I have used MS Word to check the spelling of main text of each page at last major revision. But I didn't check other text such as titles, alt text for buttons, images, menus, etc. There are numerous minor changes since last revision. I didn't spell check the whole page for these minor changes. That why there are some misspellings left.

I searched the web and found a good tool for spell check web pages. It checks every words visible on the page and some hidden words too. The url is:

http://ekstreme.com/spell-checker/

jjmao1

Black Panther Animal

Comment

Ah! Spelling. Mlsyef ilnuedcd, can alywas fnid a slleping maistke when jsut one or 2 wsdor. Yet! it is not a peblorm for you to raed & udeansrtnd what I am wnirtig here wtih jsut aoubt 90% spelt wrong. The olny persoesns taht may ocejbt is Google, as I am not srue there bniras are not as good as orus for roncnigesig the text in this fmraot.
                    nOl y a bit of fun! I am the wsrot speellr in the world.

OoGd lcuk .
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                    X