Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your advice

Hello Bluevoda,
    I am using your forum and its very much useful for new comers like us.
    Thanks.
    Please , i need your advice , as i dont have any page ranking neither i am getting any clicks.
    My site is www.daytradingshares.com
    Please have a look and advice what should i do more, ay technical parameters, in order to get more viewers.
    Thanks
    regards
    Satish

Re: Need your advice

I just had a quick look ... It's looking good .... keep up the good work ... using metatags will help people find you ...but someone with more experience can help you more with that ... also I find the white links on the light grey background difficult to read maybe consider changing the link colour ... also I would consider centering your pages .... keep up the good work ...
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thanks for your response.
      It will be very much appreciable if anyone can provde some appropriate feedback and points some mistakes on our webiste so that we can improve and achieve some success in ranking.
      Thanks
      regardsr
      Satish

Comment

You have done a lot of work...good job...Just center your pages.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Satish,
          How long has your page been up? (Published) It usually takes a while for the Search Engines to find you.
          As to what you can do to help with page ranking etc., there are so many different things that will contribute to your success. One thing I learned from motoxxx, one of our forum members, that was very helpful for me was to use this site, http://www.widexl.com/
          to help me determine if my meta tags, keywords, title, etc. were OK. You might like to take a look at it, under "meta tag analyzer".
          Check the Search Engine pages on this forum as well for more ideas and help.
          There is also a ton of info online about SEO. It's a whole other world, this SEO stuff, and so much to learn.
          You have a gazillion links to other sites on your "links" page, do any of them link back to you? links to your site - and from your site. Are there any other sites out there that you could arrange "reciprocal" links with? (A link to your site from theirs, and from your site to theirs?) Maybe even some related directories?
          I know I haven't really given you many answers, but hopefully have pointed you in the right direction. :)

What is Indian Share Market and how it works Proper English for this would be:
          ...and how does it work?
          Everything about a Day trading
          Everything about Day Trading (or, what you should know about Day Trading)

Reasons to rise and fall of shares in Indian Share Market
          Reasons for the rise and fall of shares....

There are other English related errors as well. Is there someone you could get to carefully proof read your entire site for punctuation, capitalization, etc?
          The site looks good, and it's obvious you've put in a lot of hard work!
          Good luck to you-
          Debi

Debi
          Debi
          DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Hi I too was wondering how to get noticed. One thing I didn't do was to pay for 'e-books' telling you how to get traffic. I don't have the money to spend. So I thought about it and asked a webmaster in town who has a website called Flinders Secrets. He told me that each 'backlink' you get will rate your site higher, especially if you can get a high rating site to list your link. Then he said because he has so many pages to his sites he sticks a link for every new page he does into the existing pages. Now He pointed out that page links through navigation bars buttons don't seem to work with the google search engine. So he uses plain text with added hyper link elsewhere on his page to do this.

So get some sites with similiar interests to link your site in. I usually do them the same favour. Second I joined a couple of blog groups to promote my site. I joined Telstra bigblog and found each time I left my web URL in a post or post reply google found it. Sometimes my blog rates higher than my site but they are so well linked it crosses over the traffic.

I also joined a photography site and of course this forum helps too.

Meta tags well there is a mixed response to these. Some searches I have done say that meta tags don't help with rating. Your key words are better placed in site content. Especially in title and section introductions. It seems that way with mine because my content has found more search results than my meta tags. Just today someone came to my site because they typed in can rabbits eat broccoli leaves? Well I don't talk about rabbits but I do mention somewhere about eating the broccoli leaves.

I hope this works feel free to email me at home or go to Telstra Blog and post a question as I am a little long winded in reply.

Comment

Satish,

I am not trying to be rude. But if I am a potential customer I will not be attracted to invest after reading thru your articles.

Regret to say the English is poor and the presentation is unprofessional. You should engage a text writer to rewrite and reorganize your presentation.

You are trying to attract investors to invest their hard earned money. They have to feel secure and safe first before they are going to loosen their purse string and part with their money.

To me your website dosent look safe or secure.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman
                Satish,

I am not trying to be rude. But if I am a potential customer I will not be attracted to invest after reading thru your articles.

Regret to say the English is poor and the presentation is unprofessional. You should engage a text writer to rewrite and reorganize your presentation.

You are trying to attract investors to invest their hard earned money. They have to feel secure and safe first before they are going to loosen their purse string and part with their money.

To me your website dosent look safe or secure.
                Have to agree with above. Whatever it is your website is offering, and to be honest it's not attractive enough to bother to find out, you need to make stand out. Forget all that write-up on your page, move that down and give your potential customers a bullet point list of what you are about. Your site is similar to one of those e-book nonesense sites you see that just have so much to read you just can't be bothered!

Drop the google ads, you are not going to get enough attention to your site to warrant what little you will make back from it. Use the space more wisely to tell your customers why they should stay on your site.

Sorry, just my views. Hope this helps
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Professionalism includes proper grammar and spelling in whatever language you're using.

As to being found - the basic steps in Search Engine Optimization can be found in the free ebook in my signature. And if you don't do basic SEO - unless you want to pay for traffic, you can't count on ever getting any. And even after you do it - don't expect to get the traffic overnight - you have a lot of competition - it will take time.
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

The amount of work you've put in to your site is evident. I hope you won't become discouraged. There is definitely a learning curve involved here. The more you work at it, the easier it gets -- you'll never stop learning a better way -- will always be tweaking. In other words, there is no finished product, just ever making it better. The people here in the forum can help a lot with their directions. Come back to read often.
                    This is Dorothy with
                    http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

Hi All,
                      Thank you, for giving your precious time.
                      I have started working on my website and made some modifications like restructuring of data and still working on it to make more better.
                      thanks again.
                      regards
                      Satish

Comment

Re: updated the site as per your recommendations.

Hello All,
                        Updated the website as per your all recommendations.
                        Please have a look at www.daytradingshares.com and advice.
                        thanks
                        regards
                        Satish

Comment

Hi Satish

Could you make a FAQ? page? and move some of the content to that?
                          Also there are still some english errors. Do you have word or open office? or a programme that will check your spelling and grammer? If you do perhaps you can run the words through that then cut and paste them back.
                          I have been reading this forum for the last month, this is my first post. I am learning lots and thanks to you all for the questions and the replies.

Debbie

Comment

Working...
                          X