• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schwarttzy
    Corporal

• Aug 2005

Now open

Hey all, I would like to say thanks Vodahost and well here's my website I hope to use to start my own business with. (I'm still working out the bugs)

• SChajin
    Major General

• Jan 2006

Re: Now open

From what I saw lookd good, I wish you lots of luck
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

• whiteshepherd
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

It's looking good ... a few spelling mistakes ... like suit instead of suite ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• robbiebobbie
        Private

• Jun 2007

If I was doing your text this is how I would have worded it.

Once you buy from Schwarttzy’s Computers, you will have support for life. We will be happy to answer questions on anything that might happen to you and your computer. Even if you parts are out of warranty we are still happy to continue answering your questions.
        Once you buy from “Schwarttzy’s Computers”, you will have support for life. We will be happy to answer questions on anything that might happen to your computer. Even if your parts are out of warranty we are still happy to continue answering your questions.

We do not let any computers go out the door with out being full updated with all the current drivers, patches, or service packs.

We do not let any of our computers go out the door with out being fully updated with all the current drivers, patches, or service packs.

If your are like us, we like to pop the hood of our engines and show it off to everyone, and if your in the habit of doing that like us, it has to look good in there. We meticulously run the wires and components so that is looks good if you are to ever open up your computer. Also meticulously run the wires, has the add benefit increasing you computers cooling efficiency.
        If you are like us, we like to pop the hood of our engines and show it off to everyone, and should you be in the habit of doing that like we do, it has to look good in there. We meticulously run the wires and components so if you ever open up your computer, it looks great inside, plus it also has the added benefit of increasing the computers cooling efficiency.

We encourage our employs to be on top of the newest computer trends, whether it be failures rates or the newest graphics card you can be guaranteed that we are on top of it. This is why our computers are superior to the competitionsbecause these computer do not sit on the selves for months but are hand select the day you order.
        We encourage our employees to be on top of the latest computer trends, whether it be failure rates, or the newest graphics card, you can be guaranteed that we are on top of it. This is why our computers are superior to our competitors, because our computers do not sit on the shelves for months, but are hand selected the day you order.

To make sure that nothing is over looked when building your computer we have are professional 38 point check list to ensure that your computer is in top physical condition. This list cover hard drive checks, ram, and everything else that ensures a good computer.
        To make sure that nothing is over looked when building your computer, we use our professional 38 point check list, to ensure that your computer is in top physical condition. This list covers hard drive checks, ram, and everything else that ensures a good computer.

Your computers fully tested with a heavy load of computingensure that the computer has met the requirement of the hardware and software components.
        Your computer is fully tested with a heavy load of computing to ensure that it has met all the requirements of both hardware and software components.

Comment

• Schwarttzy
          Corporal

• Aug 2005

Thanks all

Comment

• nzbr
            Lieutenant Colonel

• Dec 2006

Hi Scwarttzy,

Looks good!
            Suggestion: you could put those rectangles side by side under "LINKS". Therefore "Clean OS installation (no junk software here)" would go
            beside "Lifetime Support" and so on...
            This way your page would be 'shorter', or less scrol down all the way to the black panel on the bottom. Just an idea....

Cheers,
            N Z B R
            t o u r s
            New Zealand Tours
            Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
            Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
            Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
            Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

• PlayItByBeer
              Lieutenant Colonel

• Mar 2007

Looking Good and very clean.

I'm not certain of WordPress, but as a visual freek, maybe a picture or two (satisfied customers or product example etc)

Good luck with the business.
              Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
              Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
              Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
              BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

• Collectors-info
                General

• Feb 2006

Hi, Ditto with PlayItByBeer. Didn’t even realize I was on a computer site at 1st. (I know its written) But it felt a bit like a solicitor’s/accountants in style. But a one or two nice images would really help.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X