• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uncle
    Private

• Jun 2007

my new website

please see and give your comments to my new website. I am a newbie, and this the first site i created with BV site builder!.

• gaig
    Private

• May 2007

Re: my new website

Well done Uncle, I'm a new BV member and although I've listened to all the tutorials havn't started building my web page, still can't decide layout etc.

Plenty of info well done!

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Hi, you are off to a real good start for your 1st site. You could do a bit more with the SE side of things to help you up the rankings. But looking through your site, you will already know this. The only thing that looks a bit naff is the background of the main area. The rounded edges of the shape are very distorted on the corners. Must admit I am not sure how this happens, & have even tried to force it to happen & cant. It shows more on the other pages (like this one) http://www.evertips.com/travel.html than your home page.
      Even had a good click around your Google adds. LOL.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• uncle
        Private

• Jun 2007

Thank you Chris for your comments. The distorted corner could be that the shape are way too much for the enlargement. I think i 'll change the shape round rect to rectangle.

from uncle

Comment

Working...
        X