How does it look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it look?

Ok...my website has been published for a couple of months now - but I would like to get some feedback on it. I have noticed a problem when viewing the website on different size montiors. I have a 17" LCD monitor at the office and it looks good, but I have a 19" widescreen a home and the pictures and fonts are all out of wack. If anyone could provide any help on this issue as well - I would be greatful.

Thanks
    Deanna

Re: How does it look?

Hi, can you post the sites address.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yeah, guess that would help. It's ns-concepts.com

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deansunshine
        Yeah, guess that would help. It's ns-concepts.com

Thanks
        http://www.ns-concepts.com

I think it looks great! I like your use of colour - neutral yet warm and welcoming. All the links worked and it's easy to navigate. The only thing I didn't like is your choice of button for the mouseover effect on your navigation bar. I think it just takes the edge of the beautiful design. I think it would look better with the same button design in a different colour. Apart from that, excellent job. It looks fine on my 17" monitor. I think the only way that you can ensure it looks good on all monitors is to make your page 770px wide (ish) and centre the page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, the site suites the product & is looking well. Couple of suggestions that might help.
          Getting some jumping around with your page headers on page transitions.
          The video dint work for me on this page http://www.ns-concepts.com/Product.html (But might be my browser)
          On you contact page it may be nice to try this http://www.aardvarkmap.net instead of the map quest.
          On the F&Q page it would be nice to have bookmarks direct to the answers that you have on other pages. Or this may have been easier to of had it all on one page with book marks & back to top links.
          If you are using the BV Gallery have a quick look to see if you have checked the box for create thumbnail. It will help a lot with page loading times as it brings the thumbnails’ Kb’s down a lot.

Good luck.

PS, Ditto with Amanda.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi, your web has a nice & elegant design.
            In your " process " page. at the bottom of it there is no space between the text and the end of the page.
            Maybe you should make some space.
            Ciao
            Alas

Comment

Hi, I thought your site was excellent. Love the colors. Just a couple of things - I did find that it was too wide as I had to scroll over to see everything. Under products you spelled "financing" wrong and it stands out like a sore thumb. Maybe you could do a spell check to make sure there aren't any other errors.

Lynda
              www.thevirtualword.com

Comment

Working...
              X