Can you please review my website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please review my website.

Hi, it would be great if you could review my website and give me any suggestions that might be available. Of course i think it is pretty good as i am quite new to all of this but i am always told there is room for improvement. Your honest opinions would be appreciated. Thanks from Kim

Re: Can you please review my website.

Hi, shop looks fine. But when you purchase something, I don’t see a button that lets you continue shopping or takes you back to where you come from?
    Nice clean looking shop .
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Good job Kim!
      Its clean, easy to navigate and the colors are well chosen.
      The different view options (1,2,3) below some of the designs can be distracting. Your contact page might benefit from a location, i.e. Sydney, Australia

Other than that, really like it.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for your feedback, i really appreciate it. I am going straight to my website now to fix a few things. I just love forums and chatting to people from all over the world. Have a good day. from Kim

Comment

Hi Kim,

It looks really well! I have a few comments for you regarding your contact page.

1. I would make sure if you are giving your phone number, that you also let people know what time zone + or - GMT and perhaps what times are acceptable to call. Otherwise you may find an order coming in at 0315!

2. I would try to do a 'link' for your email address rather then just posting it as text. Again people can be lazy and won't email you if they have to copy & paste your email and then go into an email programme. So it would be better for you to link it.

3. One last thing, I think it was on your homepage, that you listed what people had said about your product, again it was just in text format. Most people when they are looking at testimonials would like to see some more information...Name, email, location, product bought, even a picture etc. Maybe add a section on your site for this very purpose, or incorporate on a sidebar on your homepage. Also don't be afraid to ASK for testimonials. In time create a form asking people to let you know what they thought of your products and format the form so that you can glean the above information from them .........all voluntarily on their behalf, of course.

I hope this was of help to you.

Michele

Comment

Hi guys, just popping in to say hi. Thanks for all of the reviews, i have since updated and totally redesigned my website, for the better i hope. Let me know what you think now. From Kim

Comment

Working...
            X