• Show
Clear All
  • coffeegourmet
    Second Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Re: Picnic Basket Review

Originally posted by PlayItByBeer View Post
    coffeegourmet,

I'm definately a 'visual freek' and your pictures are import to your site... What I meant was reduce (kb) size of pics not their dimension size.
    • Your page size is large (width) and is borderline 'right scroll'.
    • The text in the left nav bar's alignment is tight to the left of the bar.
    • Spelling mistake on one of your keywords: taligating supplies.
    You've got some great 'toy's for boy's' and as someone who Braai's/ BBQ's a couple of times a week, I could have loads of fun with your products.

Cheers,

Where is the spelling mistake you mentioned above, I looked at my home page and I do not see it! (going blind I think! *LOL*)
    My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by coffeegourmet View Post
      Where is the spelling mistake you mentioned above, I looked at my home page and I do not see it! (going blind I think! *LOL*)
      LOL META

<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="wicker picnic baskets, taligating supplies, outdoor recreation, picnic baskets, picnic backpacks">
      Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• coffeegourmet
        Second Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

My meta???? *LOL* No wonder I didn't SEE it on the page! Okay I will fix it up tomorrow when I have a look at all the rest!
        My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

• coffeegourmet
          Second Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Okay I have done some work to the site: http://www.wehavepicnicbaskets.com . With the help of Aaron on messenger double checking every change it should look better. All the pics on the homepage are now images, with alt tags and linked to their product page. I don't think the text will run anymore as I moved the pics and text around a bit on every page. And yes, I changed the meta to fix the tailgating spelling error.. I might of gotten hits off it though if they type like I do sometimes! LOL

So can you all have a look and make anymore suggestions that you think might help out?

Also, can you have a look at my other site http://www.mycoffeegourmet.com ? The homepage loads slow and the scroll is very choppy compared to the other site. I don't know why this is and would like some advice on it.

Thanks again to all for the past ideas and future ones!

Comment

Working...
          X