Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions Please

Hey Choco! I just today, uploaded my links page for Tours and GetAways! Visit that page on my website (menu on the left) and it will have my link info. Can you send me your link info and image and I'll upload onto my tours and getaways page! ah, you moved the ardvark image over, I kinda liked it hanging over the edge!! lol

P.S. Did you ever get my email about setting up a tour for 23 people in Sept? Cruise ship people coming into Cozemel. May not be possible since we only have a quick day there...but let me know if possible. You can email me.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Isla Cozumel is Great...sad only 1 day...but in one day you can see the entire isla many times, nothing much to help you with except best eats and hotels w/good entertainment which you have access to anyway. Get good and Tanned to last until the next snow......have fun...maybe the wife and I will drive up there or whatever, love to meet you. Ask for a Maracuya Margarita that is if those glitter domers know what a maracuya is, if they don't they aren't Mexican.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I'll be in touch. Our ship leaves on 9/23 for a 7 day Western Carrb. cruise. I'll have to look and see what day we will be in cozumel. I'd love to meet you and your wife for one of those Maracuya Margarita's!!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Deal Cindy...your email to Cindy @ came back 2 times.
          Just want you anchor text.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I don't know why we seem to have email problems between the two of us. Anyway...I went ahead and copied your Maya header and linked with text to your site. Hope thats ok. If not, let me know.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Cindy I sent the html etc. to your contact us on your site the other was just mundane stuff. What you did is just fine Thank you, still need some anchr text for yours , no?
              Here's what I'll go with I think, if u r interested. www.mayatabasco.com/indexclone1.html
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Choco.. this may not be the place to put this, but I can't seem to contact you any other way. Here is a copy of the contact form I filled out on your site. Did you not get it? I got a copy sent to me. I did get your contact info that you filled out on my form. Maybe something to check into. Anyway, here is what I sent you.

Thankyou for contacting us through our Form. Here is a copy of the info submitted:
                Name = Cindy (Dream Lady)
                Email = cindy@journeyshappen.com
                Date_of_Travel = 28/09/07
                Number_of_adults = 1
                Under_12 = 0
                Trip = Visit with George
                GroupOrPrivate = Private
                Comments/_Suggestions = George! Hopefully you get this form, since we can\'t seem to communicate via email. Thank you for putting my logo in your links. If you want to add text you could put something like...\"Your Journey begins now, with journeyshappen.com. Contact us for information while traveling in the U.S. or if you are interested in having your own internet home based travel agency.\"
                Arrival__in__Mexico = 28/09/07

Your info has been received. If an answer is required, we shall get back to you ASAP
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                Time of submission : Monday 18th June 2007, 12:32 AM

Also I checked the itinerary and we will pull into Cozumel on Thurs Sept 28th and scheduled to be there from 9:00am until 6:00pm. Just let me know where and when you and your wife would like to meet for a drink and I'll be there!! Also...I gotta get some Chocolate while there, so maybe you can point me in the right direction!!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

just emailed u at the website. HAve some ? about ytb? but cannot get in touch as you will see in email I sent. Did u get to take a last look at sight... i got carried away or no?
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

You must be working on your site. I see alot of vertical lines and text off centered. I'll wait and come back later and check it again.

P.S. I never received your email?? I have a hot mail account, why don't you try that one. It is journeyshappen********.com maybe that one will work for you and me. Thanks
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                    X